1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Old .Net Developer new to Java, Eclipse, and Android.... Oh my!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by saintperez, Sep 16, 2010.

1. saintperez

saintperez New Member

Hi there, I'm a .net developer that's been working for 14 years primarily on Microsoft platforms and servers. Recently got a Motorolla Droid X and totally fell in love with the whole platform.

Been doing c# for the last 4 years on Enterprise applications including WCF, ASP.NET, Windows Apps, etc.

Watching some videos from Marko Gagenta on Youtube.

Also bought the book Professional Android 2 App Development by Reto Meier. Have lots of apps that I want to build but need specific pointers to database input/output as well as accessing web services using this platform.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! You are going to have fun. Check out the app/developers section on theForum.

Mike
Search tags for this page

asp.net for droidx