[ROM] (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prsterero

Reaction score
I just noticed, at about 96% charge it doesn't show that its charging anymore. Just thought I would bring that up. It does charge still it just doesn't show it

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just noticed, at about 96% charge it doesn't show that its charging anymore. Just thought I would bring that up. It does charge still it just doesn't show it

This is a moto thing.

johnniekombat

Reaction score
I have a problem when I place the phone into my Motorola Car Dock it rotates to vertical mode, when it should be in horizontal mode. Works perfect unless in the car dock.

Any suggestions?

Prsterero

Reaction score
Is it with the newer update? Cause I never had that before

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is it with the newer update? Cause I never had that before

Its always been like this. You just never notice it because of the stock 10 or 20% intervals

Daaz

Reaction score
I have a problem when I place the phone into my Motorola Car Dock it rotates to vertical mode, when it should be in horizontal mode. Works perfect unless in the car dock.

Any suggestions?

I'v noticed this with the custom roms, seems like it would be an easy fix? then again, i dont know crap about this stuff.

...so swype does work on this now? gotta have swype to counteract the ****t.Y keyboard

johnniekombat

Reaction score
I have 3 Droid 3 phones. Maverick is by far the fastest rom. I had to install liberty for 1 as I use the car dock and navigation every day. Liberty does not have the rotation issue. As soon as it is fixed I think I will have maverick on all my phones. Great work.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have 3 Droid 3 phones. Maverick is by far the fastest rom. I had to install liberty for 1 as I use the car dock and navigation every day. Liberty does not have the rotation issue. As soon as it is fixed I think I will have maverick on all my phones. Great work.

I don't have a dock to test, but does anyone know how the dock initiates the dock app? On the d1 it was just a magnet on the back side. I need to know so I can test.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
I don't have a dock to test, but does anyone know how the dock initiates the dock app? On the d1 it was just a magnet on the back side. I need to know so I can test.

I am fairly certain it is no longer a magnet doing it, but I could be wrong. I don't have the car dock, but the media dock has no place for a magnet to make contact, unlike the D1 that had a little strip that came up.

redsox985

Reaction score
I am fairly certain it is no longer a magnet doing it, but I could be wrong. I don't have the car dock, but the media dock has no place for a magnet to make contact, unlike the D1 that had a little strip that came up.

I know from playing with a magnet that it will go into desk dock mode, but I couldn't fake it into car mode. IDK how the dock does it, but I'm about to switch back to MonsterRom so the dock rotates properly.

Actually, going to try SD3, I'm clear to just SBF back to 890 correct?

Last edited:
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know from playing with a magnet that it will go into desk dock mode, but I couldn't fake it into car mode. IDK how the dock does it, but I'm about to switch back to MonsterRom so the dock rotates properly.

Actually, going to try SD3, I'm clear to just SBF back to 890 correct?

You don't have to sbf. Just flash it and wipe data

redsox985

Reaction score
Well, I tried SBF'ing to .890 and now it's bootlooping. Gonna try the fast unbrick listed over at XDA... Details to come. :mad:

Dom1000

Reaction score
I seem to be having issues with the front facing camera...whenever i go to switch to the front facing camera it thinks for a second and then it tells me "camera failed to initiate" and it closes...then i cant launch the camera app again for a few minutes...

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I seem to be having issues with the front facing camera...whenever i go to switch to the front facing camera it thinks for a second and then it tells me "camera failed to initiate" and it closes...then i cant launch the camera app again for a few minutes...

I just checked mine and switched back and forth quite a few times. Try a restart and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.