Not open for further replies.
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that Ped and I welcomed vbhokie to the Maverick ROM team! Congrats VBH!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that Ped and I welcomed vbhokie to the Maverick ROM team! Congrats VBH!

It's an honor to work with 2 highly respected, well liked devs. Hopefully, I can do MavROM proud! :biggrin:

wil700xx

Reaction score
Have u guys seen the over clock hack? Or tried..

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

jesusishere

Reaction score
The overclocking can cause more problems than its worth. Additionally it can be detrimental to battery life. It can be an addon. Until Moto unlocks our Bootloaders we wont see a good overclocking method.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Until Moto unlocks our Bootloaders we wont see a good overclocking method.

Great point. A hack is just that, a hack. If we could build kernels from source, we could implement the correct overclock methods (including temp monitoring)
Pedwards3x talked about it earlier, that unless it was done correctly, it wouldn't be done as part of MavROM.

wil700xx

Reaction score
Is there a way I can change the banner myself?

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

jesusishere

Reaction score
Im hoping you can add some features before the next build.

* ICS theme to have 1%
* News/Weather app. Google names it genie.apk
* this I can live without... but I wouldn't mind having the option to take screenshots through the power off menu like on the liberty rom.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
I tried the new ICS weather/news app it it's pretty neat, however while the weather works for other countries, the news does not :frown:

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im hoping you can add some features before the next build. * ICS theme to have 1%

The Battery on ICS is actually 1%, its just hard to tell the difference because there isn't a number and the changes are so small between the percentages.

But, I have updated the OP in the theme section with ICS numeric battery MOD (stock MavROM battery, colored to match the ICS theme)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mavrom-themes/189502-theme-kangics-mavrom-2-0-a.html#post1929101

jesusishere

Reaction score
The Battery on ICS is actually 1%, its just hard to tell the difference because there isn't a number and the changes are so small between the percentages.

But, I have updated the OP in the theme section with ICS numeric battery MOD (stock MavROM battery, colored to match the ICS theme)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mavrom-themes/189502-theme-kangics-mavrom-2-0-a.html#post1929101

Thanks! I figured since I flashed an icon I found that it did.

pgzerwer

Reaction score

Thanks! The mod works perfectly with the ICS theme. Let's me clear screen and storage space by losing Circle Battery Widget (like the app, but don't need redundant battery level indicators.) Also, I prefer the skinnier battery in the mod.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.