Status
Not open for further replies.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
cuz it says in the teaser

It is a screenshot... which shows everything on the screen - and that screen just happened to be the one he had up when he took the screenshot.

EDIT **Was on the road, didn't realize that was the screen he posted. It's there as a feature of the updated Toolbox, which is what he is showing you as a teaser. It keeps your from having to do it manually or downloading yet another app. Now it is built in (and convenient) ;-)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Last edited:

jesusishere

Reaction score
Another teaser for you all. A few more things to add before release though!

You sir are like the last few pages of a Harry Potter book, the last 5 minutes of American Horror Story. You tantalize me with your words and pictures and leave me wanting more.

lotzakritters

Reaction score
You sir are like the last few pages of a Harry Potter book, the last 5 minutes of American Horror Story. You tantalize me with your words and pictures and leave me wanting more.

+1000 awesome comparison and American Horror Story is the stuff.

Sent from my DROID3

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1000 awesome comparison and American Horror Story is the s**t.

Sent from my DROID3

What the heck, ill add a little fuel to the fire. There will be 4 new themes that have not been released yet in the theme manager.

bgarlock

Reaction score
For those of you who have this problem, If google search still wont update after flashing the zip, go to settings>applications>manage apps>all>google search then clear data. Then use root browser and goto system/app and mount system as r/w and delete googlequicksearchbox.apk and voicesearch.apk. Then reboot and flash the zip.

Hi, after doing this, I still can't install the Google Search update. Is it possible to post a flashable installer of the updated Google Search? I've gone through these instructions twice and it still won't update... thank you so much for all your hard work - it's much appreciated..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It will be fixed in next rom. The reason why it wont update even after flashing the zip is because the app data still holds the signature. That's why I said clear the data before deleting it from system/app. You can do a full wipe after flashing the fix zip and this will most definitely fix the updating problem.

bgarlock

Reaction score
It will be fixed in next rom. The reason why it wont update even after flashing the zip is because the app data still holds the signature. That's why I said clear the data before deleting it from system/app. You can do a full wipe after flashing the fix zip and this will most definitely fix the updating problem.

Ahhh.. thanks for the info :)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

tucsontd

Reaction score
First of all, the Rom is fantastic. I tried all of the Droid 3 roms and didnt like any till your Mav 2.0. I am having one issue tho. I just installed the DJ mod, (installed zip from safestrap recovery, couldnt find any instructions so figured that was the way) and now my status bar force closes. Any ideas on that? Thanks.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
First of all, the Rom is fantastic. I tried all of the Droid 3 roms and didnt like any till your Mav 2.0. I am having one issue tho. I just installed the DJ mod, (installed zip from safestrap recovery, couldnt find any instructions so figured that was the way) and now my status bar force closes. Any ideas on that? Thanks.

thats a new one. I would re-download the theme file, reboot recovery, wipe cache, reflash theme. If that still cause the FC, let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.