[ROM] (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prsterero

Reaction score
So is there any word on what's being worked on for the next version?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Follow Prsterero's instructions for battery calibration. Currently we have a list of little things to patch up. The two major things we are going to be working on will be tweaking the power widgets in status bar to narrow them down to the useful ones and make them look cleaner, and we are now looking at getting AOSP lockscreen running on the ROM. Buckmarble also mentioned that we might work on a light themed version as well :) Other than that there will be multiple little fixes to make this a better build than it already is. Just stay tuned!

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Follow Prsterero's instructions for battery calibration. Currently we have a list of little things to patch up. The two major things we are going to be working on will be tweaking the power widgets in status bar to narrow them down to the useful ones and make them look cleaner, and we are now looking at getting AOSP lockscreen running on the ROM. Buckmarble also mentioned that we might work on a light themed version as well :) Other than that there will be multiple little fixes to make this a better build than it already is. Just stay tuned!

Hey, that was a secret! Haha. Just kidding. Yes indeed im going to be working on a light theme exclusive to maverick. I like to bounce back and forth between light and dark themes. So stay tuned!

Prsterero

Reaction score
Sounds awesome guys keep up the good work, will there be an option for light or dark theme for the next version or will it only be light

Prsterero

Reaction score
I look forward to the lockscreen, I already like the aosp texting app. will it be just a simple unlock screen or customization options maybe?

If I ask a lot of questions that's cause im very interested in stuff like this haha. When I go into software engineering and learn java I wanna figure out how to do rom kinda stuff and writing apps. Unfortunately I haven't the first clue of how to even begin writing a rom haha but I have programmed some stuff in java before

Last edited:

bgarlock

Reaction score
Hey all, does Roaming Data work on this ROM?

jchenny

Reaction score
Hi, I cannot login to the stock Social Network by using Gallery, is this a bug?
And is it possible to add back all the Blur Social Network features? Like FriendFeed.apk & StatusWidget.apk etc....
Thanks.

azazs00

Reaction score
I can't turn off the airplane mode after turning on...Is this a BUG ?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't turn off the airplane mode after turning on...Is this a BUG ?

Not with the rom, but with the build from moto/vzw. Occationally ive had the same problem on other roms too.(yes I try and use other roms other than my own). Restart the phone and it'll work again.

redsox985

Reaction score
Has anyone found a fix for apps not going into landscape view when opened through the stock car dock addon?

Dom1000

Reaction score
I love this rom...i love the nice clean look but theres a few things i think could be a bit better...the toggles in the drop down are hard to tell whats on and whats not sometimes...i think the sound toggle should be different...the current call in the drop down is all black and really hard to see...

I love just about everything else about this rom the gradient status bar is awesome

cLoAk3d

Reaction score
How do I get flash to update I installed the zip. I also tried updating from market. Nothing.

Chewbacka

Reaction score
How do I get flash to update I installed the zip. I also tried updating from market. Nothing.

Delete Flash from system/app,reboot,and then install from the Market. That should do it.

cLoAk3d

Reaction score
Thanks, that worked. I have itstalled now, fully updated, but nothing recognizes that I have it installed. I went to justin.tv to watch a stream and it says I need flash player installed. It is installed though. I even tried a pron site for kicks and still nothing. I'm lost at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.