Not open for further replies.
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If I start in version 5.7.894, could I keep the new baseband version ?

And another question, What does the optional battery look like ?

Thanx. Look forward to your next version.

1.Yes, this rom doesnt flash baseband or kernel. 2.Flash and find out!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated OP with some more add ons.

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
NOTE: We as developers cannot completely customize your ROM for you. We are going to cut back and only offer three addons, stock messaging, dlna, and docks. If you need other things such as widgets or what not you will just need to add them yourself with rootexplorer or another similar app. Thanks for understanding that we too have lives of our own and limits :)

cawunited

Reaction score
I uninstalled the Droid3Bootstrap I had installed and installed the Safestrap from the link posted here. I hit Install Recovery, and it started installing it but then force closed in the middle of it. Now anytime I open it, it force closes. If I reboot the phone, the boot menu comes up and I can hit menu, but the screen just goes blank. If I don't hit menu, it boots up normally. I've tried uninstalling the Safestrap and re-installing, but all it does is force close. Any advice?

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I uninstalled the Droid3Bootstrap I had installed and installed the Safestrap from the link posted here. I hit Install Recovery, and it started installing it but then force closed in the middle of it. Now anytime I open it, it force closes. If I reboot the phone, the boot menu comes up and I can hit menu, but the screen just goes blank. If I don't hit menu, it boots up normally. I've tried uninstalling the Safestrap and re-installing, but all it does is force close. Any advice?

What version of safestrap did you download? Make sure it is 1.04 and then clear data for that app and uninstall and reinstall. If that doesn't work it may have just been a fluke that it force closed while installing and that may have screwed up your recovery. If all else fails an sbf will fix it.

Prsterero

Reaction score
Loving the rom so far. Its blazing fast and the keyboard is very accurate for me. Can't wait to do a battery test tomorrow. Any ideas on what's included or improved in the next version you guys r working on? Won't be someone that's asking every day just looking for a general idea haha thanks for the awesome rom guys :)

lotzakritters

Reaction score

I had the same thing happen to me the 1st time I tried to install safestrap. It was because the recovery from the bootstrap wasn't removed, like I thought. This is what worked for me. I opened superuser and deleted bootstrap, uninstall tweaked bootstrap, rebooted and install safestrap. Try that and see it helps.
PS. You must reinstall bootstrap and recovery then reboot, before you open superuser. Sorry forgot that part.
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mav rom battery comparison:
100% battery= 200+ songs played before fully killt, including web surf texty n phone cizzles

Prsterero

Reaction score
Battery life is awesome. Over 2 hours, half of it listening to music, texting and a couple calls and Ive only gone down almost 10% and I haven't even calibrated yet.

Prsterero

Reaction score
Charge to 100% get battery calibration from the market, hit the calibrate button, unplug, let it die fully then charge to 100% without unplugging it

Status
Not open for further replies.