Old Guy - New Phone

Mister Moo

Reaction score
What'z to say? I'm an older guy with a newer phone. I'm here to learn a bit and try to keep up with (Droid) mobile tech. Also, I hate looking like an idiot in front of 13-year olds so I get into stuff like this to help cover my a$$. I don't think I can stay ahead of the mobile-comm curve but I'd at least like to keep up with the back side.

Best to you all, 10-4, double-tap, over and out. :D

MMoo

Joker

Reaction score
:welcome:to the forums! Have fun here and feel free to ask questions.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community very friendly place. Ain't no problems with age just means you have been through more experiences. Enjoy the stay

Sent from my D2

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. Age is just a number. We have a wide age rage of folks here so I am sure you will feel right at home. As you well know the only stupid question is the unasked question. So ask away to learn all that you can, there are plenty here to help you.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Congrats on the DI...jump in and enjoy - if you need anything just ask...be sure to check out the sub-forums here for the Incredible as well as our sister site HTC Incredible Forum which is dedicated to just the Incredible.

Again welcome and good luck!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
From one old guy to another, Welcome! Glad you joined us. The community is very friendly and helpful.

Enjoy your stay.

Mike