1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Old Droid / New Forum user

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Jrob, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Jrob

Jrob New Member

I got the Droid when it came out in November and I love this phone it has been awesome. Just found this forum and I am pretty excited because I am pretty sure I haven't even scratched the serfuce of what it can really do.

I love my Droid but there are a couple things I don't like about it. 1) when I end a call it goes to the call log and then you sometimes accidently dial someone in your call log I wish it would go to your home screen when done with your call. 2) People say it is hard to hear me if I have the phone to far away (I'm not talking about holding down by my waist, but just a few inches from your mouth). Any help with these problems would be great.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2010