OK, who's planning on upgrading to the Droid X

lDemon

Reaction score
I'll think about it but i really hate motoblur, and anything else that can take up space on the screen unless i want it there. So i think ill wait and find out if there will be more coming out....preferrably a newer NEXUS ONE with out the stupid ass HTC Sense<---hate it

soba1

Reaction score
I will be all over this. I also have 2 maybe 3 upgrades coming at the end of the year.......
This just might hold me til a 4g phone comes out.....

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna pass. That thing is HUGE!!!! Plus I'm not a fan of motoblur and it makes me worry about the speed of updates with the custom ui over android

+1... the Droid is big enough, and I like having "pure" Android

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just checking guys, the X is not a world phone is it?

Mojo

Reaction score
I am highly considering getting it... but i want to see what the D2 is about too... so i will wait until the end of summer to see what is going to be out.

WhatAboutBob

Reaction score
I have the Inc on order. I called Vz today and tried to switch my order to the X, but they cannot take any X orders, so I'll have to upgrade via the 30 day worryfree guarantee - heeheehee

hoax

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting the Droidx This will be my first smart phone.

The biggest worry I have about the Droidx is the battery life. I was looking at the HTC Incredible but the stories about the poor battery life kinda scare me.

mountainlover

Reaction score
That's the plan right now. I'm currently eligible for an upgrade, but my new every two isn't till mid August so I will wait to save the $50. By then though, they may have an even better phone coming out.

Pracis

Reaction score
I am definitely considering buyin the Droid X. My main concern is that the touch screen isn't going to be like Omnia (yes.. I said a bad bad word in an awesome site.. forgive me!) The screen looks awesome, definitely looks snappy and I'm drooling at the thought of a rooted X. :)

713King

Reaction score
I'm gonna pass. That thing is HUGE!!!! Plus I'm not a fan of motoblur and it makes me worry about the speed of updates with the custom ui over android

how are you not a fan of moto blur when that moto blur hasnt been played with? Since it's new

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am definitely considering buyin the Droid X. My main concern is that the touch screen isn't going to be like Omnia (yes.. I said a bad bad word in an awesome site.. forgive me!) The screen looks awesome, definitely looks snappy and I'm drooling at the thought of a rooted X. :)

What the Omnia 2? Cuz the Omnia 1 was some garbage. Resistive screens..boooo. I assume the Omnia 2 has capacitive.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

WhatAboutBob

Reaction score
That's the plan right now. I'm currently eligible for an upgrade, but my new every two isn't till mid August so I will wait to save the $50. By then though, they may have an even better phone coming out.

I thought vz allows you to upgrade a couple months early if you have the 2 yr plan...

rkeller62

Reaction score
That's the plan right now. I'm currently eligible for an upgrade, but my new every two isn't till mid August so I will wait to save the $50. By then

I thought vz allows you to upgrade a couple months early if you have the 2 yr plan...

Pretty sure its 10 months into a 1 year and 20 months into a 2 year for upgrades.

Nick

Reaction score
Want the X, also. Just dont want to wait three months for it like the Inc. Hopefuly Verizon will be smart and get enough phones.