Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by JohnDroid, Jun 16, 2010.
I think I am going to upgrade, I love that huge screen.
If someone will buy me one then yeah, but other then that my ne2 will not be due until about time the Droid 3 come out.
friends dont let friends buy moto... just kidding, but if i still had my droid i would have to...
Who knows there is still a lot left on the droid. Maybe by december when my upgrade is due I might switch to which ever android device is the best at that time, maybe the one with the 2ghz or something like that.
I think I will too, I'm about 95% certain. I was going to just wait till the 2ghz phone released, but I'll have another upgrade available by then anyway. I might wait a week or two after release just to see how much support it gets from the dev community though.
I'm going to get it, don't know I'f imma keep it. I will play with it like mad for 29 days.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Love the screen size and so on but I prefer the additional hardware kb on the droid. Once they bring out a model that size with a few other upgrades and a phys kb, I'll be on it.
i'm still on the fence, if the whole blur ui will slow down updates then i'm staying away. i like plain vanilla
I think I will also. This maybe a fight with the wife but I'm pretty sure I'm getting one.
I'm gonna pass. That thing is HUGE!!!! Plus I'm not a fan of motoblur and it makes me worry about the speed of updates with the custom ui over android
good point on the updates. Motoblur is going to delay any further updates significantly. the people with sense are in the same boat
Ok Im considering it (money flow being a factor because Id be buying it retail) and if I do will I still get that early upgrade that I would normally get after 1 year with the Droid?
Also I use the qwerty keyboard a lot so Im hesitant anyway, but that screen is crazy. Also that ninja blur may persuade me not to also, I'll have to play with it first.