ok, weird battery phenomena!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
So you believe a battery training is the best way to address my issue?

Well, it will certainly rule out an out-of-calibration meter as the cause for your extreme symptoms, and it's free, easy, does no harm, and is relatively quick (i.e. 2 days).

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model

robert70

Reaction score
Josh, got it done, thank you for your help, aside from battery life, has anyone figured out what all the fixes this leaked patch was for?

Sent from my wicked sharp razr!

OP
J

joshxdroid

Reaction score
robert70 said:
Josh, got it done, thank you for your help, aside from battery life, has anyone figured out what all the fixes this leaked patch was for?

I believe radio fixes, speed, and maybe some other stuff.

Also it comes with google chrome

robert70

Reaction score
Well I d/l'd the 215 leak last night and installed it, so far my battery has been awesome!! And I've had wicked sharp signal for 4g!!! Thank you very much for the heads up!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I had the same results.. 211 sucked the juice, 215 is definitely better :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
.215 is the update they should have released originally. Its been tremendous for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

robert70

Reaction score
Its been almost 32 hrs and I'm just now at 50%, and that's on an non maxed out razr!!!! Keep in mind however almost 8hrs of that was at work where I only pick my phone up once in a while, 12 hrs or so were Facebook and the forums, phone calls and texts , the rest of the time it was just sitting but still 32 hrs is fantastic.

OP
J

joshxdroid

Reaction score
robert70 said:
Its been almost 32 hrs and I'm just now at 50%, and that's on an non maxed out razr!!!! Keep in mind however almost 8hrs of that was at work where I only pick my phone up once in a while, 12 hrs or so were Facebook and the forums, phone calls and texts , the rest of the time it was just sitting but still 32 hrs is fantastic.

That's insane! I guess i use my phone pretty hard. I usually get around 12 hours give or take a couple hours.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model

I have to agree with joshxdroid...insane, perhaps even more than insane but possibly categorically unparalleled! I am very pleased with those results. It just lends even more credibility to the fact (IMHO) that the RAZR was, is, and always will be a game-changer. It broke so many molds and people are still trying to catch up. The next big game-changer, as you know, was the RAZR MAXX, but only one change turned the best phone on the market (again IMHO), into the best AND longest-lasting phone on the market!

How about you share your configuration for the rest of us? Tell us what apps you have installed that access data, such as emails (number of accounts), Facebook and other Social Networking, File Sync'ing, widgets, animations, launcher, browser, battery saver tools, battery monitor (if other than stock), etc. Essentially how about you help teach the masses of the way of the "Robert70" :hail: