1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ok thats it..... (rant)

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by five0nezer0, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. five0nezer0

five0nezer0 New Member

Sorry to complain but no one else would understand but a forum full of droid users
    This whole thing is a rant so move on if u don't want wanna read it ;)

All I gotta say is no one is touching my droid anymore..

This fone is too personal for other people to be messing around with it unless u turn on the app for someone in some cases that's not good enough!

There is this girl in my class that always asks to see my phone everyday damn m,w,f... at first I was ok with it because she was just checking it out but every class was starting to become annoying! As soon as I would take it out to even text she would ask to see it play wit it like its hers! Come on u can check it out but not for an hour! I guess I was just being too nice but today she went too far..

As soon as I take it out my pocket!! Literally!! She says did u get any new games??? And said no but she says let me see! So I'm like hold up lemme send my text..and then I give it to her.. she then asks do u got bejeweled?? And I said no.. so I get my fone back at the end of the class and I look at my fone download history and dis b*tch really had the nerve to download something called bejeweled2.exe .......

I'm thinkin WTF ! U don't even download .exes on this fone!! U download apps!! How would someone really have da nerve to download some **** on MY fone without asking!! I just don't get it... isn't that jus rude tho????

Thank god its something potentially innocent but hopefully I'm not gonna be charged or something...and also I cannot figure out how to delete it, could someone help me?

Basically the point of this thread is that I'm not lettin anyone see my sh*t anymore! People just don't know how to act rite! I am sorry about ranting tho..And I'm in college not hs btw so I'm around grown people! Does anyone have any tips of what to say to people when they want to use your fone?? I don't know what to say! And it seems like everyone always wants to see my sh*t...its just annoying....
  2. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

Complain complain complain...

Geez, was she hot?

You show her your Droid, she shows you her ........

Make it work for you. :)

Seriously though, no one touches my Droid. I might make an exception for a hot woman, but that would include a written contract for a years worth of favors. ;)
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  3. Sodner

Sodner New Member

Ah.... :icon_eek:
  4. FlipBack

FlipBack New Member

Is she pretty and otherwise a nice person? If so, she can do whatever she wants with my Droid!
  5. Woork

Woork New Member

Stop being an enabler...? That might solve a lot of your problems.
  6. five0nezer0

five0nezer0 New Member

Bruh she not....... lol
  7. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

:rofl3:
    As said above... ONLY if she was HOT and only if she was willing to 'show' me something in return... for the amount of time she's spent with your device she owes you far more than a show:icon_ devil:
  8. nerdbox08

nerdbox08 New Member

Not even my wife touches my phone. She is ... the killer of all things electronic. Besides that though, I refuse, refuse, refuse to let anyone touch it. I put way too much time into it. lol
  9. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Call me crazy but hey, why not wait until after class to send that all important text message when she's not around?

Can't wait? Then tell her that she downloaded a file on your droid and you don't appreciate her doing things to your Droid without asking. So she can't touch it anymore. What's holding you back?
  10. smokiedabong

smokiedabong New Member

No woman touches my Droid anymore , I've been through this , and now my Droid stinks off all sorts of parfumes :laugh: , maybe only if she is really hot .
  11. pigpen

pigpen New Member

NO is a complete sentence.

You could always borrow her phone if she doesn't resist and delete all her contacts for her.
  12. five0nezer0

five0nezer0 New Member

I hate ppl like u almost as much as I hate people messin wit my droid... why do u feel da need to get at me on some smart sh*t like that..

How am I an enabler? Yea I might take it out to use it, but what am I supposed to hide it??? Lol...

All I did was ask what to say when people ask to use in general..and u give some irrelevant comment..

U hella bored!!! Or maybe u just got no friends lol
  13. five0nezer0

five0nezer0 New Member

Yea u guys are right, imma just say no.. but I guess I feel like I gotta give a reason why...but naw! Never again :p
  14. Woork

Woork New Member

...seriously? Are you serious? This is a real thing happening right now?

Like somebody else said: "no" is a complete sentence and is a lot more effective than going on to a forum and sharing your rousing tale of not having spine enough to tell someone that they can't use your phone until it gets to the point where they're actively screwing with it.

I'll make it easy for you:

I tell them no. I don't say hold up lemme send my text.. I say no.
  15. qoncept

qoncept New Member

That's a pretty strong emotion for someone you're going to agree with 3 minutes later.

Here's my advice:
    Welcome to our Wireless World
  16. five0nezer0

five0nezer0 New Member

LMAO wow dis goin in da wrong direction, and thanks for da link but I've been around da game for a while man, hahahaha, I just had a rant and basically wondered what uguys say to people for excuses but obviously dat was too much....

And yeah its different because he gave an answer.... ur sayin its my fault... big difference to me

Man f*ck it delete this thread , someone always gotta have some negative **** to say on a forum, and dere is really no point to this thread anymore.....
  17. r-dubya

r-dubya New Member

Do they still teach english in school? Because if they do, perhaps you should put the phone away and take notes.
  18. Woork

Woork New Member

Dude, it's your phone. YOURS. That means that you have no obligation to let anyone play with it. I cannot see how you think that anyone else can be responsible for something that YOU are allowing to happen. That's what enabling means.

It's not her fault for asking you to play with the phone and you saying yes.

But you're right -- I'll bow out. It's not constructive anymore.
  19. JonKyu

JonKyu Beta Team

You could "sneeze" on it while she's looking maybe that might deter her from asking lol! Or...You could put an erotic picture as your wallpaper, that's usually enough to scare some girls away.
  20. armeddroid

armeddroid New Member

lol @ this thread.
    cmon..Fiveone...its yo phone.
    thas it.
    Imagine if it was your car, man.
    lol...then you be ill
    she come back with a huge spoiler.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.