OK, so I really think i meesed up

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
That's the route I'm retrying now. formatted my sd card and doing the rsd/sbf now.

It just gave me a fail error though...error sending RAM for download

I'm not too familiar with rsd lite as I've not had to use it. Are you setup as an administrator? Do you have version 4.6?

Mikejl

Reaction score
I just did a search with astro for sd-ext.img and found nothing. My card reads fine.
I believe the sd-ext.img is part of the CyanogenMods APPS2SD feature. It is for the extended partition to the sd card so you can install apps on the sd card.

I get "can't find sd-ext.img" when doing a RM backup or restore. I don't think it is a factor unless he had APPS2SD turned on and in use.

Again, I believe that is what sd-ext.img is for.

Mike

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I just did a search with astro for sd-ext.img and found nothing. My card reads fine.
I believe the sd-ext.img is part of the CyanogenMods APPS2SD feature. It is for the extended partition to the sd card so you can install apps on the sd card.

I get "can't find sd-ext.img" when doing a RM backup or restore. I don't think it is a factor unless he had APPS2SD turned on and in use.

Again, I believe that is what sd-ext.img is for.

Mike

Makes sense to me.

firedroid508

Reaction score
That's exactly how I fixed the problem about a half hour ago. I used the 'partition sdcard' feature in clockwork to format and create partitions. That somehow forced things to make a new sd-ext.img. And now that I've done that I've loaded my apps onto the card so I don't have to keep redownloading them after a wipe data/cache :)

Thanks for all the suggestions!