Ok, So I have searched and no clear answer I guess

Ja5on L

Reaction score
Ok, So I have Liberty installed (Full release not any Beta) - Obviously as you can see below I have the old OTA. When I follow the instructions Via the thread above and drop it onto the SD card. It pops up on my screen says hey and upgrade is Avail Via my SD card. Ok cool, so I click it, Install Fail's everytime. So do I have to Flash Back to a stock OS and then install this, then re-install Liberty again? If so that is the downfall of all this rooting and OS business the Factory one sucks but to do anything it is a process haha.

View attachment 42395

Thank you for your replies :)

Jason

OP
J

Ja5on L

Reaction score
Uhg... PITA haha, Maybe a weekend project haha!

MadBlackLady

Reaction score
Shouldn't take too much effort... click, click, double click, point, click lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

quizzard

Reaction score
Yes, and make sure your battery is fully charged, and that you are able to do the whole thing in one sitting. The Bionic will not charge a battery w/o an OS, and you won't be able to flash any ROMs with a low battery.

OP
J

Ja5on L

Reaction score
Is there a clean copy of the Bone stock O.S for a Bionic Sitting around?

mikespe

Reaction score
I had issues on a rooted stock rom where it kept failing...it turned out the update was looking for ALL the installed STOCK bloatware which I had changed to .bak to "freeze" ...I had to rename them back to stock .apk's and it installed. I am assuming the Liberty rom removed all the bloatware like most roms do...this might be the issue you are having...

OP
J

Ja5on L

Reaction score
Long story but I don't have the stock o.s backed up. Thanks for the link :-D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk