ok Rooting done next step

perm210

Reaction score
ok I rooted via z4 and have my wifi tether working how do I do a simple custom ROM working thanks

HayWire

Reaction score
Get bootstrap ..then download liberty. I love it.. w the battery tweak your battery. Life willimprove greatly!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Mike7

Reaction score
Can u explain: bootstrap & liberty? Are they apps?

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
Your next step needs to be to download Droid x bootstrapper from the market and make a nandroid backup of your phone. Do a search in the forums and you will find tons of info on it or search YouTube if you want to see videos.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

d3vilfish

Reaction score
What your asking is simple and easy. Search on google or in droid forums. Stop being lazy.

running darkslide 4.2

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
What your asking is simple and easy. Search on google or in droid forums. Stop being lazy.

running darkslide 4.2

You have to remember...what is simple for you might not be so for others. Don't discourage people from asking questions. It is how we all learn.

Sent from somewhere...

d3vilfish

Reaction score
I don't mind people asking questions what I mind is people asking questions that have been answered over and over. If they actually did a search there would be no reason to ask the question again

running darkslide 4.2

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Here's all I'm saying....it adds nothing to the conversation to tell someone to go search. So if that all you're going to say then why waste the time to post?
Its part of the friendly atmosphere we try to cultivate where we don't like people telling other to just go search. Give em a link..a hint...something, or don't post.

Sent from somewhere...