Ok I NEED HELP....VERIZON SERVICE CENTER CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT

dossfatboy

Reaction score
Ok, Friday night I was at a poker event and let's say I had alittle to much to drink. Some there were trying to show me how you can use the phone and see exactly where someone is by using google maps. Ok, sometime during this fuzzy evening, whicle in google maps, maps I enetered my wifes phone number thinking I would be sending a friend request under the latitude ara, thinking this is what I need for us to see we each other is. Now for the problem;

I have the Droid HTC Eris. Go to google maps, hit the menu key and then hit latitude and hit updates - now when I am at this spot it has my name listed with my wifes cell phone number. What I can't figure out is how to delete this. Can ANYONE PLEASE ehlp with this?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have an Eris but have you tried long pressing on this to see if a delete option comes up?

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is a certain layer possibly on? I think the Latitude layer is what displays your name and stuff when you open Google Maps. Disable the Latitude Layer and lemme know.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Moved to the Eris section you should get a little more help in this section.

Good luck.

Slntagent

Reaction score
try going into ur gmail options online and see if there is a label with ur name and ur wife's phone number..you should be able to edit it...i changed my name on gmaps by accident too..and i was able to fix it online