OK I need a case

e10lfd

Reaction score
Bought the incipio hard? Case from the Verizon store. Very protective and no lint grabber. Surprised it fit the GSM nexus so well.
Sent from my gsm Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

lvcircuit

Reaction score
Another vote here for the Diztronic case on Amazon. It fits the bill perfectly if you're looking to add some grip to the phone.

thehogsters

Reaction score
Love my cruzerlite case! Now they have buy 2 get one free, so you can get 3 for $20! Dropped my phone from 6ft. on to hardwood floor and not a scratch.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
good choice, they're the best cases for the price. i have a smoke one and everyone who sees it comments how awesome it looks.

They definitely are cool. Thinking about getting one myself just because I like the Android guy on them :biggrin:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Seidio Surface case today. I haven't dropped my Nexus or anything, but I'm always so cautious with how I lay it down on hard surfaces and whatnot and I'm tired of being so careful. I'll post a review when I get it on Thursday. I had one on my OG for 2 years and it barely adds any bulk, has that great soft touch feel and does not attract lint.

What316

Reaction score
I have the Verizon one with the kickstand. Its not the best case in the world, but I cant go without a kickstand (my OG spoiled me lol). Anyone else know of any other one with a kickstand?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Leonidas

Reaction score
I have 2 Incipio cases for my GNex and I highly recommend them both. For those looking for moderate protection, the NGP is a polymer case that protects the entire phone (except screen). It is grippy, light weight and has generous "bump outs" for the volume and on/off switches that allow perfect access without false activation. Given the material it is composed of, it is a bit thinner than the typical silicone case and therefore adds a little less bulk to the phone. It cost around $16 from Amazon. Mine is black which goes well with the phone. It is well made, comfortable in the hand and has no visible or tactile mold line. I have an Amzer silicone case and would guess that the Incipio NGP provides the same level of protection as that case or any other silicone case like the Ditztronic case.

Offering a bit less protection is the Incipio Feather case. The case is easy to put on and take off, an important consideration for anyone planning on using the OEM car dock and/or OEM desktop dock that utilize the charging pins on the right side of the phone. The case is grippy as well and fits the phone perfectly. It has wide open cutouts that allow direct access to the phone's volume and on/off buttons without interference. I read that some people modified their cutouts, but this must have been for an earlier version. The one I have needs no modification as the cut outs are well designed and large. The case wraps around the back and sides and edges of the phone but leaves the top and bottom edge exposed. While it doesn't cover the entire phone like the NGP, the trade off is that it is extremely light and adds very little to the phone's girth. I purchased my Feather case on Amazon for around $11. I've seen other posts about people complaining that the Feather doesn't provide sufficient protection. I guess these folks didn't bother to read the advertising first. This case is for people looking to enhance grip and protect the phone from scratches. If you're a brick mason, a heavy machine operator or are just rough on your phones, get something else, like the Incipio Silicrylic.

I don't own a Silicrylic so I can't comment on it other than to say that from the literature, it appears designed to provide maximum protection to the phone. It is a two piece case with a polycarbonate shell and a silicone core.

One nice thing is that all these Incipio cases come with a high quality dry screen protector.

jhkang

Reaction score
get the diztronic case, I have the revision 3 case and the cut outs are pretty good. I had a cruzerlite case in black and I prefer the diztronic one over the cruzerlite.

But both the SGP cases look nice, only GSM version capable but something to look out for in the future.

Ssilk

Reaction score
With a thin phone like that I say otterbox defender all the way.

X2 superclocked beast

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+