Ok I give up on trying to install custom roms

NZRocketman

Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that I Just cant figure it out. :-(.

however after wrecking my phone i have learnt how to use RSD Lite for all my 100's of restores i've had to do lol

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I've come to the conclusion that I Just cant figure it out. :-(.

however after wrecking my phone i have learnt how to use RSD Lite for all my 100's of restores i've had to do lol

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough go of it with the ROMs. You know, there a forum here that is devoted to the subject of the post for you. It's Droid RAZR Hacks, and those guys and gals over there could install ROMs in their sleep! :icon_eek:

Perhaps you would gain some confidence and feel ready to take this formidable opponent on again with some bolstering from our friends on that forum?

;)

OP
N

NZRocketman

Reaction score
I've tried all that reading lol. i just guess im not smart enough.

Chukee

Reaction score
Try looking at some youtube videos and see how its being done. Some people need visual aid to help them understand how to root. But dont do it untill you are confident that you can do it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
N

NZRocketman

Reaction score
Try looking at some youtube videos and see how its being done. Some people need visual aid to help them understand how to root. But dont do it untill you are confident that you can do it.

Root is sorted can do that. "motofail" its simply, just click a button lol.

I think its because i have a GSM Version and everyone on here is all on different so i get confused. i no there is a GSM patch i can run and ppl say it works on both roms im trying to flash.

Chukee

Reaction score
If i was u i would stay away from roms claiming to work on gsm and cdsm with just a patch.

OP
N

NZRocketman

Reaction score
If i was u i would stay away from roms claiming to work on gsm and cdsm with just a patch.

Thanks for the advice.

from what i understand the popular GSM Roms and no longer under development

Chukee

Reaction score
Not so sure about that. Might have to do a little research but i know there was an ics build although it was in its early stage out there and that was about january sometime. Pretty sure there are some roms for the gsm version that devs are keeping up on.

Chukee

Reaction score
Sorry but droidforums is a great board and i get a lot of info from it but its not a one stop get all info board. No board is. The board that i pointed the op to has a pretty good subsection for razr gsm phones that i believe he will find it helpful. It doesnt hurt to get all the info that you need to flash your gsm phone even if its from another forum.