OK Heres the issue

OP
o Fi1thy

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
So Im in the process of flashing it right now. I just walked into my verizon store and said I was stuck at the bootloader screen and it wont charge while stuck on that screen. He looked at me like he had no idea what I was talking about. He put my battery in one of the display droids to charge i came back 2 hours later and snagged it up.

On a side note makes me wonder how some of those people get a job there. Im a 24 year old college student struggling for money and i applied there some time ago with no luck. I know way more than most the tech people who work at my local store.

HarshReality

Reaction score
You make a common mistake of assuming that a technical sales position requires any technical knowledge.. Similar in fact is the assumption that a person who works at McDonalds knows how to cook.

The easiest way to get around these misconceptions is to start the conversation with "I have a Verizon phone and an issue.. this is what I need done to resolve it.. can you help by providing me with the resources or not". 90% of the time they are overwhelmed and simply say "Sure.. as long as it isnt going to break any of our stock."

I used to call ISPs for support and tell them I'd like to save us both a headache.. just mail me the blue manual your reading from and I'll find my own answers.

On topic however glad your getting your issue taken care of.. If my droid bricked my family wouldnt be able to live with me.. its my greatest tool and toy at the same time.