Oh hi there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by FeedMeAStrayCat, Jun 3, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. FeedMeAStrayCat

FeedMeAStrayCat New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello from the confines of an office building that I call work in the state of MA.

I recently bought the Motorola Droid from Verizon. I did want to get the HTC Incredible because of the faster processor but I am glad I got the droid instead (I like having the keyboard and you can overclock it anyway).

My former phone was a Blackberry Bold (or Curve, cant remember), which I freakin hated. I am loving the droid and the possibilities of the OS!

My knowledge of phone hacking is very limited but I am certainly ready to learn. At this point I am mostly a script kiddie. I have already rooted the phone and installed my first ROM and over-clocked the processor.

I look forward to experimenting with different ROM's and options and seeing what this phone can do!

Right now I am looking for a ROM or theme that emulates the HTC layout. Specifically the retro clock and weather.
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,010
    Wow.. no body ever welcomed you to the droid forums???? :eek: wow. Well welcome to the droid forums!! :D

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!