Oh god i'm old and this thing scares me!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by flyinglemur, Apr 12, 2010.

1. flyinglemur

flyinglemur New Member

Ok it isn't really that bad. I'm 37 and this is my first smart phone, which has absoloutely floored my friends and family. I'm a huge geek and I love gadgets but I just never had a cell phone past GoPhone status. Things have finally worked out to where it was time to get a real phone and since I hate All Things Apple, this was my first choice.

I put his banana here because I love dancing fruit :icon_ banana:

My wife and I both work and have no kids. I love watching hockey but can't play anymore due to bad ankles. I also enjoy smoking cigars from time to time. Like, a couple times a week. I got my Droid three days ago and have zero accessories for it yet but I need a clear case and BlueTooth jawbone thing. I am open to suggestions for either one, actually.

I really like it so far and am looking forward to really figuring out what this baby can do.
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: to the forum ya old man you lol. I use blueant q1 which connects with your media as well. It's also one of the few bluetooths that has speed dial.
  3. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

Youngster...

Welcome to the club!
  4. flyinglemur

flyinglemur New Member

Thanks, looking at it now. The only problem is, I think that I need something that makes me look as douschey as possible. This looks pretty nice and all but I need something that screams PRETENTIOUS!

Naw I'm kidding. Looks cool.
  5. Candice

Candice New Member

Douchey? Pretentious? I thought you hated all things Apple! *confused*

Oh....nevermind, you were just kidding. ;-) lol

Welcome to the forums!! This place is a lifesaver. I'm a smartphone vet, (blackberry) and this place has helped me make the transition. So much wonderful information, I'm sure you'll be a junkie like the rest of us real soon.

Check out the accessories threads, you'll find a ton of info on bluetooth and cases there. :)