Oh c'mon....the Droid Bionic is actually pretty nice

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually had my data go out while showing my phone off to a coworker. It happened right after I mentioned how fast the 4g was and then I get the temporarily unavailable screen on the web. Gotta luv it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Geeeez that would really suck. Stop embarrassing. Sorry about your luck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hey, it happened to Steve Jobs at a demo so it can happen to anybody.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Sittin' here sippin' some single malt, smoke'n an OpusX, watch'n football, mess'n with the Bionic.... suddenly all the Bionic issues were less important! Highly recommend it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
With the Razr and the Nexus and new HTC coming out, people are looking elsewhere for an even better phone not knowing what the possible outcome would be. Us geeks always want to be on the top of the power curve, but you never the the motives of the companies. Nexus...could be crap (although I doubt it) HTC could be the crap.....moto razr....could be polished crap. We will never know. And then there may be tons of other threads complaining about those phones and there lack up updates. lol.

You'll never hear a complaint about a Nexus and lack of updates. The other phones, you're probably right.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
You'll never hear a complaint about a Nexus and lack of updates. The other phones, you're probably right.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

This has yet to be seen....but you are probably right. I told my GF next non apple phone I get is going to be straight google. if i didn't like how my rooted and rom-ed Bionic was acting now, then I'd sell it and get a Nexus. My phones been treatin me right since rooting.

nateohio

Reaction score
I actually think its really funny that more than a few bionic users traded their phone in for a RAZR, and now they are having the same issues (if not more) that they were having on their bionics but they are going to end up waiting even longer for an update to fix the issues.

But I absolutely love my bionic and can't wait for the OTA thats supposed to be coming and also we'll most likely end up getting ICS before the RAZR. For those of you that doubt that, go look at moto's history for OS upgrades. They tend to update by original release date, Droid X got GB before Droid 2, Droid 2 got GB before Droid 2 Global, etc.....

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually think its really funny that more than a few bionic users traded their phone in for a RAZR, and now they are having the same issues (if not more) that they were having on their bionics but they are going to end up waiting even longer for an update to fix the issues.

For what it's worth, I had 4 Bionics and my Razr is perfection compared to all 4 of them. I see a lot of Razr people with similar problems, though, and it does worry me. I wouldn't have gone with the Razr if it wasn't for the data issues on the Bionic - so if the Razr starts having the same, I would prefer the Bionic honestly...

RVC

Reaction score
Your Bionics are way better than my TB!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your Bionics are way better than my TB!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I don't know, I had the TB for quite awhile and never had data connection issues like the Bionic (though there were LOTS of issues with the Bolt).

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
I've had the data in and out issue all weekend. But it wasn't a bad one. I simply went in and out of airplane mode and that seems to fix things. sucks that I have to do that. Luckily for me this isn't a business phone or else i'd can it.