OG Droid stuck in bootloader

onelegchair

Reaction score
My OG droid is stuck in the bootloader. This morning it was running slow so I rebooted it and it's been stuck in bootloader since. I've done several RSDLite attempts, and they complete, but it still boots into the bootloader. Please Help!!!!

OP
onelegchair

onelegchair

Reaction score
Just spoke to Verizon. They want over $200 for a replacement droid. I can't do that. Help!

OP
onelegchair

onelegchair

Reaction score
Yes, I could before the battery died, but now I can't do anything. It won't even charge.

rctp10

Reaction score
Have you tried leaving the battery out for 10 mins or longer? What kind of clock speeds were you running and what kind of voltage? almost sounds like your phone took a surge of some sort like the kernal had to much stress. This could be a good thing that your battery took the damage, i would try a different battery and see if you can do the hard key boot into recovery using power+x, wait for moto logo then camera button half down and volume up. if you can achieve this you will be able to load a backup and i would suggest going to a vanilla backup meaning bare bones.

rctp10

Reaction score
I would also head over to XDA developers website and see if they can help you out....those guys are top notch and very informative.

OP
onelegchair

onelegchair

Reaction score
I didn't have any different voltage. Thanks for the help. Ill head there now.