1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Og Droid not receiving text messages

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mventura57, Mar 27, 2011.

1. mventura57

mventura57 New Member

I got my Droid on release day and have loved it ever since. I started having trouble receiving text messages and few months ago, but now I'm lucky if I get 10% of what's sent to me. I'm running Petes bugless beast 6.2.1 right now with a slayher 1.2ghz kernal. Ocd to only 800mhz ulv. I was having the same issue on a stock froyo tom as well as cm7. Any ideas as to how I could fix this?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. vzwtek

vzwtek New Member

Its system related at that point. You got 2 options. You can go to a store and have them switch to your old phone and back to your new one. Or you can call tech support and have them put in a ticket for your number.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
android i m not getting text messages
android not receiving messaes from iphone
android not receiving text messages from iphone

droid not receiving texts

droid not recieving texts
i'm not getting text messages on my android
im not getting iphone messages on my droid
not getting text from iphone
why am i not receiving texts on s4
why is my motorola droid not receiving texts