Og droid market help

hobojoe196061

Reaction score
OK so my og droid can no longer download anything from the market. I have cleared cache and data. Ran through all normal fixes, but still the same error download unsuccessful. The same account has no issues on my nook color running froyo, so I'm not sure what's wrong... I thank you geniuses in advanced.

EDIT. I'm not sure what fix did it, or maybe the market needed time to reverify my device, but I am able to download again... I really didn't want to make a new email like someone had said on another site... haha

Last edited:

zachdroid

Reaction score
Are you rooted? If so what rom are you running?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

zachdroid

Reaction score
I would try searching the forum here for a market apk download, I think I found one once upon a time in the cyanogenmod froyo forum.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Try to clear market cache.. if still no try to restore to an earlier nandroid. Your market may auto update itself and had a bad download or something.

OP
H

hobojoe196061

Reaction score
So just to update, this had happened right after I had flashed a new kernel and then restored it with a nandroid right away, so i wen through all the steps i could find including uninstalling all market updates and updating it manually, im not sure what did it, but about 3 hours after i did all that, the market was up and running again. thanks though guys for all the replies