OG Droid just died, prevent me from getting an iphone

anhanymouse

Reaction score
You can only use the 14 day return policy once minus $35 restocking fee to get a different phone. After that, you can only return it (also minus another $35 restocking fee) for a refund, however, you lose your upgrade so if you want a third phone, it'll be retail price.

Edit: this is through verizon btw, other retailers excluded like costco or best buy^^

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
warnette

warnette

Reaction score
If my OG would die tonight i would get a Bionic, return in in 10 days and get the RAZR, return that after a week and the Galaxy Nexus, if i find i like one of the phones prior to the Nexus better i would go back to it. For now my OG work so well i don't see a point doing all that.
This sounds like my likely route.

Edit nvm after reading above post :frown:

OP
warnette

warnette

Reaction score
You can only use the 14 day return policy once minus $35 restocking fee to get a different phone. After that, you can only return it (also minus another $35 restocking fee) for a refund, however, you lose your upgrade so if you want a third phone, it'll be retail price.

Edit: this is through verizon btw, other retailers excluded like costco or best buy^^

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
So following this my best option looks to be get the bionic tomorrow and hope the nexus will drop the 17th just shy of the 14days. If not then return for the razr or rezound. Thoughts?

Best of all this option contains no iphone.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you don't want a bionic get a cheap temporary phone from Cl or Ebay and resell when you get the phone u want... u wont suffer the restock fee and u wont be stuck w the second phone incase u don't end up liking it (only allowed one return)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

666ogre666

Reaction score
Buy an og droid off ebay. Then get the nexus when it comes out and sell it again

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums