Often imitated, never duplicated! Focused 1.8.6

Reaction score
Omg I hate you so hard. I JUST got 1.6 running the way I want last night and you go and do this! Lol will be taking an early lunch to go home and grab this and septhin's blackbar 3.1 to load up. Few questions, when (if ever) is HDMI support coming to Focused? The fix is supossedly identified? Also, is the carhome the stock one or the nifty transparent one like you get with Apex? I ask because the Apex one is WAAAYYY better looking than the stocker.

Again thanks for all the great work you are doing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Omg I hate you so hard. I JUST got 1.6 running the way I want last night and you go and do this! Lol will be taking an early lunch to go home and grab this and septhin's blackbar 3.1 to load up. Few questions, when (if ever) is HDMI support coming to Focused? I know the fix is supossedly identified but will be a few weeks coming. Also, is the carhome the stock one or the nifty transparent one like you get with Apex? I ask because the Apex one is WAAAYYY better looking than the stocker.

Again thanks for all the great work you are doing.

i just went out and found .apk for the latest car home and installed it.
worked fine.
that's what i love about this ROM, you get what you need and you can install what you want.

Droid74

Reaction score
oh yeah baby!! I have the same question about 2.2.1 I stayed away from TBH after all the issues people were having. GREAT WORK!!

Reaction score
crap...titanium backup failed, and there goes my angry birds progress...ah well..still worth the upgrade :D

Reaction score
crap...titanium backup failed, and there goes my angry birds progress...ah well..still worth the upgrade :D

FYI. Angry birds scores are stored in:

/data/data/com.rovio.angrybirds/files/highscores.lua

Backup that single file and restore and you can save your progress.

For those that are less than ethical in the gaming sense will also note that the file is a simple text file that's easy to manipulate for three stars :)

Reaction score

FYI. Angry birds scores are stored in:

/data/data/com.rovio.angrybirds/files/highscores.lua

Backup that single file and restore and you can save your progress.

For those that are less than ethical in the gaming sense will also note that the file is a simple text file that's easy to manipulate for three stars :)

i almost love you as much as this rom

lilgotti56

Reaction score
I justed update to 1.8.6 and now I can not hear incoming or outgoing calls, can someone tell me how i can fix this

Reaction score
I justed update to 1.8.6 and now I can not hear incoming or outgoing calls, can someone tell me how i can fix this

i just tested that because i had similar problem with 1.6
works for me though...
did you wipe data/cache?
that got me last time

lilgotti56

Reaction score
Yes I wiped the cache 4 times before I installed it. I can make calls, but it just seem like the speaker and receiver don't work

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
drod ur the man

quick questions... i'm a little hesitant about 2.2.1... i thought that the leaked version had a lot of problems. How much of it did you put into this rom?

for instance:

The definitely isn't as clean of a release that TBH is known for (hey, we're all human after all ^_^). After poking through the zip, I found that Superuser and 'su' are not found where they belong, yet SuperOneClick seems to think its still rooted and refuse to work. I'm sure a manual root process would have more success, but I'm too lazy.

Another thing is media doesn't work. MP3s and MP4 video won't play at all. Some are saying that switching the StageFright settings in the build.prop to "true" fixes this, but there are still issues with YouTube and the camera saving corrupted files.

This release seems far from ready. Maybe TBH can work through it and clean up some of it up, figure out why its working properly for them but significant problems for a lot of us. For now, I would avoid this thing until they figure out what's going on.

Back to Blurry it is!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...hat-present-droid-x-2-2-1-a-2.html#post990515

and i think the leak was taken down afterward and people were told to stay away from it...

drod can you ease my mind about 2.2.1 being included?

2.2.1 and 2.3.20 are different (yet the same)
2.3.20 is based off of 2.2.1, and Verizon and Moto expand, and lock everything down. This has everything from 2.2.1 that was actually upgraded, driver wise, and the 2.3.20 wifi and bluetooth drivers.

This will NOT break anything.

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Another smooth release so far, Drod! Your work is very much appreciated! The only thing I'm seeing that doesn't jive with the changelog is the 3G Hotspot App and App Widget Picker, I can't seem to locate these.

Nothing major, just an observation.

:)