Offline Contact Editor (is there such a thing)

tbrand68

Reaction score
Ok, I've read all the posts on the issues the Bionic has with contacts... I understand all that...

What I need to know is this: Does anyone know of a tool that can edit the stored contacts on my Bionic that I get from an Exchange account and do it offline (export to PC, edit, then import back to phone)

I can add and remove contacts from Outlook and they update on my phone...but pictures do not sync (know issue and Moto says it is by design...so I have to live with it)

So I've added pictures to my contacts one a time on my phone... however, it's a pain in the butt to update new pics and info via the phone... I'd like to do it from the PC then push the changes back to the phone (including pictures).

Anyone have any ideas? Air-Droid does everything except pictures... that's the best I can find so far...

I'd really appreciate any ideas!

Thanks,
Tim

OP
T

tbrand68

Reaction score
Ok, I finally found what I'm looking for.

There is a client/server type app that runs on your PC and the phone called MyPhoneExplorer. It has a contact manager in it that will sync images back and forth.
Just started using it. I'll see if things "stick".

Tim

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Let us know how that works out for you. I've had to export my contacts to SD card because I can't get them to sync with Google before I flash it.

OP
T

tbrand68

Reaction score
Well used if a few different times an on two phones now... works like a charm. Was able to finally clean up my wifes phone. She had contacts saved on the phone, in google and in the backup assistant. Imported all of them in the application, then synced back to the phone under the google account... nice and neat. Added the Pictures and updated contact info from app too.
The only thing I can't seem to make it do is find and merge duplicates. If it could do that, it would be almost perfect in my mind.

Tim