Offiviewer no longer works... anyone know anothe pdf/rtf reader

neilrl79

Reaction score
I used to use an app called Offiviewer to "preview" the pdf/rtf file attached to emails. Offiviewer has now stopped working and I can't find an app that works. Can someone help me out with this? Please and thank you.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to use an app called Offiviewer to "preview" the pdf/rtf file attached to emails. Offiviewer has now stopped working and I can't find an app that works. Can someone help me out with this? Please and thank you.

Adobe will work for you.

OP
neilrl79

neilrl79

Reaction score
No it's not working. From the Gmail app there is a preview attachment button at the bottom of the email but when I touch it I get a message that says "document not supported for viewing...". Every email I get from my work has some sort of attachment and not being able to view them will be a problem because I don't generally use a real computer, only my D1.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I use Touchdown for work email and have no problems viewing PDFs with Docs to Go.

OP
neilrl79

neilrl79

Reaction score
I'm not sure what touchdown is but I use Gmail and still can't get anything to work. I really need something that will work in conjunction with the gmail app so that I can read pdf and rtf files.