Officicial Phone Background mods... Requests welcome

stratt

Reaction score
I have been messing around with the phone apk backgrounds. Here are some that I have messed with. Two of them are included in our roms ;)

Requests are welcome. These are time consuming, though.

Request format..... Please send a logo and the words you want at the top. please also mention the font you want.

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks sweet man. Funny cause I just started expirimenting with this idea the other day. Took a screenshot on droid and designing backgrounds that frame the photo and buttons and such... so much you can do with theming, its addictive...

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
Looks sweet man. Funny cause I just started expirimenting with this idea the other day. Took a screenshot on droid and designing backgrounds that frame the photo and buttons and such... so much you can do with theming, its addictive...

YES IT IS! lol. I have been messing with this for a while, but have been so busy with LWP's. i am also modding helix launcher buttons. Those are easy!

V

verian

Trust this man!! I gave him a picture and an idea. He turned it into a lwp with no trouble. He is darn good at what he does and seems to like doing it.

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
Trust this man!! I gave him a picture and an idea. He turned it into a lwp with no trouble. He is darn good at what he does and seems to like doing it.

Thanx man. I aim to please.

mike919

Reaction score
stratt!!!! You are the man those are SLICK!! Would you be up for Putting the NEXUS theme on launcher Pro instead of Launcher2?!?!?!?! I can't get anyone to do this for me!

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Stratt, what is the image file you are changing and in which .apk? I would like to do some modding to that as well..... Thanks!

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
Hey Stratt, what is the image file you are changing and in which .apk? I would like to do some modding to that as well..... Thanks!

They are the background gradients. I am at the beach now and don't have a comp to look at them. But they are the bg Gradients. There are like four or five of them.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks man, I will work on them first chance I get.....

blnko6

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea here's mine

That's a tight background bro. I wanna try to make my own. Do u change the. PNG or u have to mess with. XML or anything like that?

Just the png's.... bg_gradients

well....... so much for trying, tried converting a regular wall paper into a .png and they come out extremely small compare to the original background witch is 800x480...
any ideas on how to do it bro?
thanks