Officially Welcoming 3 new Members

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Armyof2 for online Forums support for the D1.

Seano For Online Forums Support for the DX

RobStemen Running Our Irc!!

We would Like to welcome them to the Incognito team!!

Last edited:

shocka2430

Reaction score
Welcome guys, glad to have yall

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome aboard guys!

Armyof2 get ready to do some beta testing on Incognito Slime!

Last edited:

Seano

Reaction score
thanks guys, glad to be a part of this awesome team.

Armyof2

Reaction score
heh been in VT for camping n stuff....thanks guys looking forward to working with everyone

squrily

Reaction score
Welcome! Good to see the team is growing can't wait to see what the future will bring. Love everything this team brings to the table I don't run anything else on my phone.

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Welcome aboard guys, nice to hear/see some more people added to the team to assist in the projects. Keep up the great work TEAM!!!!!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hope you boys are ready for some work!! Looks like we might have some big changes coming:)

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We added a new member!!!

RobStemen

Reaction score
Hi guys! As I've said on previous posts, I'm not much for words, so I'll just give a quick Who Am I and then plug the IRC and be done!

I'm a college student (freshman) in North-West Texas who came into Android in November. I rooted full-time (I had played with rooting and gone back and forth quite a bit) in January and have been hooked ever since. I had my D1 from November of last year and then picked up the Droid X in August of this year. I just love the amount of work I put into this thing and the frustration of breaking something and the joy of fixing it. I met Brian WAAAY before this whole "Incognito" thing (maybe you've heard of it? ;) ) when we were both on CM 5.something. He made (still one of my favorite themes ever) the Clean Black theme, I modified the Neural Network live wallpaper to fit and we've been friends ever since.

I'm happy to be an official member of Team Incognito and I hope I can keep up with you big guys on top! Until then, if I'm not in class, you can catch me on the IRC at #Incognito! Y'all have a nice day!