Officially Released Droid Bionic Commercial

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Personally I think the commercial is hella lame but unlike some others it doesn't affect my decision to get it at all. I've seen the specs; that was good enough for me. ;)

das2042

Reaction score
I could care less about this commercial. Nothing beats the og campaign and never will, but let me preorder already! People look at my phone like dial up internet..."you still have that?"

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Marketing these days us utter crap, this is no exception.

cjreyes666

Reaction score
i remember the first og droid commercials and thought i would never get what ever they are trying to sell some time later played with the phone and bought it if people like the phone it wont matter what type of commercial you trow at it.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Yea the commercial, advertising, marketing is just to let you know it exists. Thats all.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Maybe we should wait till they come out with a phone where their slogan is "Rule the World!" :)

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I think they need to hype this up if they plan on selling any. It's going to get some good competition from the SGS2 and the next gen iPhone.. I like the teaser, I hope they put some ad dollars to work and really promote this thing.

Especially now that Sprint is getting the Iphone also. Its funny how the 'competetion' is competing. Iphone ads carriers, android ads phones.

bplewis24

Reaction score
I guess I'm really starting to anticipate getting this phone. Last night I had a dream that while walking down the street I found the wallet of the VP of Motorola. I was hoping that by returning it to him I could get a free phone out of it.

Brandon