Official "Which Device are You Coming From?" Thread

Reaction score
im coming from droid eris rooted, then droid 1 rooted, then a putzing around with my girlfriends lg ally ( she wouldnt let me root it :( ) and a bb curve, then a incredible 2 rooted/s off/ latest radio and incredble hd release. so going up to this was nice cause a normal physical keyboard seemed so nice

Noodle360

Reaction score
Had the Droid 1, 2 and now the 4. Iv simply gotta have the Keyboard, had the omnia I910 and hated full touch screen.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
bought the bionic back on September 22 an just got it replaced today with the droid 4 free of charge an i am loving it this is the phone i paid for not the bionic

nitrate28

Reaction score
Droid Pro. Have had many problems and just got sick of wiping the phone every month, so my new D4 arrives tomorrow.

nitrojuga

Reaction score
I came from the R800X, or Xperia Play. Wouldn't have gotten this phone if I weren't having issues with that one. Was a great phone, but the touchscreen started to become unresponsive quite often. It works every now and then, but it isn't really usable.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
Stop by this thread and let us know which device you are coming from as well as how long you have had it and whether or not it is on its last leg, if you'd like!!

The abacus, had it 60 years, got my moneys worth

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Krzypuppy2

Reaction score
First Android phone was the LG Ally used it for over a year then gave it to my son. Motorola Droid Pro for over year, still works and it will be used by someone else. Currently waiting for my new Motorola Droid 4 to get here.

Lynn

NOVICE

Reaction score
D1 to DX (great phone) to Nexus (carry 2 batteries and run at full speed/stock).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

quiltbugj

Reaction score
DroidX -it's been my favorite phone so far. The last update did something, however. I now experience a pretty long pause when trying to change applications. Then again, it
could be the battery is getting old (do they do that??)

Reaction score
OG Droid 1 since October 2010. Runs great, cracked screen, Anarchy in the UK etched in on back with pocket knife. Oi!

Liquid Smooth gingerbread rom ver 3. 2 days of battery life, overclocked to 1 ghz. Keeping as a backup phone.

johenkel

Reaction score
Coming from D1.
Had the LG EnV2 before that - physical keyboard is a must!

Love my D4 so far, had it for 2 months.

Johenkel

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Drefanie

Reaction score
Just bought the Droid 4 when my beloved original Droid finally died. I like the 4, but miss the quirks of my original. :blink: