OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
uploadfromtaptalk1457480238562.jpg

Now if I could just get rid of the clock...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
LOVE new copy/paste.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
The copy/paste deal is one thing I really look forward to. Hope it is implemented system wide by Samsung on the Note 4

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to look at running apps? Use to be through settings>apps>running but can't seem to locate it now

Sent from my T2

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Haven't found that yet...maybe Google removed it? Bit check out the new options in Settings > Apps > Gear symbol.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Anyone found a good way to transfer apps to SD?

Sent from my T2
You have to format it as Internal to do that. By default, MM formats it as External. If you chose to go Internal you will lose all data on it, so back everything up first. From what I have read the Internal option is still flaky...Google has some work to do. Proceed at your own risk.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I backed everything up and formatted to internal. I will say it is a bit slow and it even comes up with a warning that it will be slow and/or laggy that I need to buy a faster SD card. Going to run it for a couple days and see how it does. It won't encrypt the SD like it previously would on 5.1.1

Sent from my T2

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I backed everything up and formatted to internal. I will say it is a bit slow and it even comes up with a warning that it will be slow and/or laggy that I need to buy a faster SD card. Going to run it for a couple days and see how it does. It won't encrypt the SD like it previously would on 5.1.1

Sent from my T2
Curious to hear your comments on how it runs as Internal. I chose External for my phone and my wife's. I also read that if you do chose Internal you cannot read / edit the card from your computer?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got lags posting here and it's a little slow booting up but the apps are working and opening well so far. Have several that are on the SD card now. I'll keep up some updates on the SD card running as internal

Sent from my T2

Wadman

Reaction score
Did anyone hear if mobile hotspot sim card hack works or not in Marshmallow?

I have unlimited data. Just updated to MM..and can confirm that the hotspot workaround works. I could only use bluetooth tether before because the wifi would never kick on. I refreshed my signal, hit the hotspot icon in pull down...and boom, I can use the hotspot. Really glad that this still works. Hope this helps.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have unlimited data. Just updated to MM..and can confirm that the hotspot workaround works. I could only use bluetooth tether before because the wifi would never kick on. I refreshed my signal, hit the hotspot icon in pull down...and boom, I can use the hotspot. Really glad that this still works. Hope this helps.
Ok! That's freaking awesome. Thank you so much for the update, and for being a guinea pig, LOL.