*Official Trapster Thread*

OP
Sean@trapster.com
Reaction score
I really like the idea of the app so I downloaded and installed, and created an account. And then it forceclosed everytime I opened the app and would just constantly fc.

Since your phone's processor is overclocked, you are going to have to expect some stability issues.

Look for an update coming out soon, which will fix a lot of the force close bugs.

Thanks,

Sean

Are you saying this is a known issue with the app (compatibility with over-clocked phones?) Because I rarely get fc's with other apps (overall it's extremely stable.)

We do not have overclocked devices to test on, but I am just stating in general, if you overclock you most likely will see stability issues. A new update will be out soon, which should help with the FCs.

Anj

Reaction score
We do not have overclocked devices to test on, but I am just stating in general, if you overclock you most likely will see stability issues. A new update will be out soon, which should help with the FCs.

Hmm, no I understand that. I'll keep my eye out for it :)

Reaction score
Sean,

Hey man! I dont actually have the app but it sounds interesting. I just wanted to comment to the customer service your have demonstrated. Very important to interact with users for questions, concerns, and comments. You sir have done well.

Congrads

OP
Sean@trapster.com
Reaction score
Sean,

Hey man! I dont actually have the app but it sounds interesting. I just wanted to comment to the customer service your have demonstrated. Very important to interact with users for questions, concerns, and comments. You sir have done well.

Congrads

Thanks for the kind words. Now, why don't you have Trapster? :shocked:

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded it and tried it out, it located the red light camera and a couple local speed traps . very cool app

-=Jason=-

OP
Sean@trapster.com
Reaction score
I just downloaded it and tried it out, it located the red light camera and a couple local speed traps . very cool app

-=Jason=-

Awesome, glad to have you on board! :icon_ banana:

Let me know if you have any questions.

uflraptor

Reaction score
A great feature to add would be a "night display" mode. Kind of like the maps / navigation does. It is nice that the display dims at night as opposed to having a very bright light shinning in your car.

Shawn

OP
Sean@trapster.com
Reaction score
A great feature to add would be a "night display" mode. Kind of like the maps / navigation does. It is nice that the display dims at night as opposed to having a very bright light shinning in your car.

Shawn

Thanks for the feedback!

bomber889

Reaction score
For some reason, after I created my account, I click login and it sits on "Loading Trapster.com" and does not go anywhere.

Edit: Nvm it works now.

Varking

Reaction score
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it just force closes on me as soon as it opens. Running Adamz new ROM but at the stock speeds. Not giving up on this though as I had it on my Blackberry and loved it.

drossie

Reaction score
Droid not shutting off

Hey Sean.
Great idea. I have the Motorola Droid, 2 days old. But when I loaded Trapster I could not get the phone to go back into its sleep mode except when I turned it off and then restarted it. When I deleted the app the phone went right to sleep. Any ideas? It sure drains the battery when it stays on all the time.

OP
Sean@trapster.com
Reaction score
On my Droid, it randomly fc's. Any suggestions?

For some reason, after I created my account, I click login and it sits on "Loading Trapster.com" and does not go anywhere.

Edit: Nvm it works now.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it just force closes on me as soon as it opens. Running Adamz new ROM but at the stock speeds. Not giving up on this though as I had it on my Blackberry and loved it.

Hey Sean.
Great idea. I have the Motorola Droid, 2 days old. But when I loaded Trapster I could not get the phone to go back into its sleep mode except when I turned it off and then restarted it. When I deleted the app the phone went right to sleep. Any ideas? It sure drains the battery when it stays on all the time.

Please visit our support area: http://getsatisfaction.com/trapster

Look for an update soon, that should solve the fc problem.

Thanks,

Sean