Official Thread: Gingerbread Leak With Root! Get It Now!

dlbrown75

Reaction score
good question about tethering. Im about to jump to GB from Liberty 2.0, but I use wireless tether too much to loose it. Anyone have answer?

travman83

Reaction score
Does anyone experience screen lag when swiping between homescreens using stock Blur? The impression I get from some people is that it is completely smooth for them. I'm getting the same stutter/lag as the previous Blur.

droidxethan

Reaction score
I've had no lag just right after I boot cuz everything is loading up

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

freezyfreaky

Reaction score
Same here. Only lag right after boot up. I still switched back to LauncherPro because Blur is still not as smooth and I get more icons on the dock.

msu

Reaction score
I'm experiencing screen lag, bad battery life (eats it up fast), DX getting hotter and I can not get into recovery!!!!
I just did a factory reset so now I'm back to GB stock just to get rid of the headaches. Once I can get into recover, I'm going back to my trusty Liberty 1.5 Until this becomes official.

Totally Weird. I did the factory reset and everything is back up, but I did not set up anything yet like google. I turned phone off to put my sd card back in and booted it back up and now I have recovery??????

Last edited:

candijacobs

Reaction score
I'm experiencing screen lag, bad battery life (eats it up fast), DX getting hotter and I can not get into recovery!!!!
I just did a factory reset so now I'm back to GB stock just to get rid of the headaches. Once I can get into recover, I'm going back to my trusty Liberty 1.5 Until this becomes official.

Totally Weird. I did the factory reset and everything is back up, but I did not set up anything yet like google. I turned phone off to put my sd card back in and booted it back up and now I have recovery??????

About the DX getting hotter ... I believe the increase in temp is due to the increased brightness on the bottom buttons. Someone mentioned an app that will allow you to turn the brightness down. It's somewhere in this thread. Check battery use in settings to find out what's hogging your power. Give it another try! :)

candijacobs

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems getting their wifi tethers to work?

I tried using Android-wifi-tether 2.0.7 and barnacle, but both just won't load up properly. With the former i was able to see the network but not connect to it all the way for internet access. Barnacle wouldn't even start.

I suspect that it is the 3g hotspot thing, which also starts up once i activate barnacle or AWT. i think that is blocking these apps from doing something. Has anyone had success? Thoughts?

I am worried about configuring that 3g hotspot, because i feel like VZW will charge me for data from there.

Team Black Hat has a hack for the 3G hotspot and it is not ROM-dependent. Install the patch that matches your bootloader (either DX or D2). You will then be able to use the 3G Mobile Hotspot just as you would Wifi or Wireless Tether.

See the following thread at MyDroidWorld to download the files to patch and unpatch your phone: TBH: Droid 3G Hotspot NVRAM Hack Good luck!

otaku91

Reaction score
I flashed according to the directions in the first post for not having installed the leak. After the ROM is flashed, I rebooted the phone, got red M logo then it goes into the bootloader with the following:

Err:A5,69,35,00,27

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Mateenager

Reaction score
So if I am running Liberty 1.5, can I just flash this right over it? Or do I have to SBF back?

alosenster

Reaction score
After switching to GB, none of the music players can find the music on my sdcard.
Thoughts?

poboxjosh

Reaction score
Stuck on Motorolla Screen

I Downloaded the image from TBH app and Im not sure if it is corrupt. I am trying to download it again but since I cannot get back into my phone this is a problem. Does anybody know how I can get this file or can somebody file transfer it to me?

If you have any other suggestions how I can get back into my phone they would be greatly appreciated.