Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
Why is there that release and we're getting these releases?

not sure could be different people just thought i would throw it up and ask...

It is different people. NIX from MIUI-DEV forum said he would take that post down and direct them here

I say download and try if you like just as always back it up, as for him taking that post down not really sure if that's happening haven't heard of him doing it but everyone's working int the same direction so they might be working together i was just letting everyone know that there was a download link out there...

Reaction score
not sure could be different people just thought i would throw it up and ask...

It is different people. NIX from MIUI-DEV forum said he would take that post down and direct them here

I say download and try if you like just as always back it up, as for him taking that post down not really sure if that's happening haven't heard of him doing it but everyone's working int the same direction so they might be working together i was just letting everyone know that there was a download link out there...

The only thing that doesnt work on MIUI Team D-1 is the themeing part, it just wont reboot but everything else is good to go as fas as I can tell
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/99598-release-d1-miui-0-11-19-a.html That part of the rom works on the MIUI-DEV version but from what I hear they are looking at fixing it right now

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you think you could provide me with a zip of your wallpapers/lockscreens of MIUI?
I understand if not, I just thought I'd ask:)

They're different builds. Use this release. We are all working together to make sure that the rom is the highest quality it can be.

By this release I mean the D1-MIUI 0.11.19

Sent from my Droid

skidooman

Reaction score
I've been running that release since yesterday and everything works on my Droid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tu3218

Reaction score
does only the .11.19 version have the lock screen music controls? I tried playing a song an going to my lock screen on v7 an nothing showed up. But I do have the miui music player.

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
does only the .11.19 version have the lock screen music controls? I tried playing a song an going to my lock screen on v7 an nothing showed up. But I do have the miui music player.

Yes it does. It's a November 19th release when V0.7 is October 29th release.

[Release] D1-MIUI 0.11.19

tu3218

Reaction score

Yes it does. It's a November 19th release when V0.7 is October 29th release.

[Release] D1-MIUI 0.11.19

Oh okay cool. I checked the change log but nothing was in there for .11.19. Trying to decide about going from v.7 to that. Is there somewhere else to see whats new an improved?

loudaccord

Reaction score
After making a few different builds and testing them out I think I finally hit on the combination that fixes the notification bar freezing. Below is the latest build of Black'Ups Darkness HD Theme, all credit to the original dev.

Thanks to blistermilk for testing this out for us.

BlackUps_Theme.zip

Hopefully this one works for everyone!

about to try this with the 11.19 rom :)

well... better than a crash and burn... when I applied the theme through the theme manager and re-booted, it didn't do anything.

Last edited:
OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Hey guys, I'm glad everyone is enjoying 0.11.19 but I just have one request. Let's keep the convos about 11.19 on the 11.19 thread. It's hard to keep up with all the threads, especially when I have two sections to look after. If you're using V0.7 I will definitely support it and help you out here but for 0.11.19 see the 0.11.19 thread. Thanks for the support guys!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/99598-release-d1-miui-0-11-19-a.html