Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

andrew.trin

Reaction score
My camera isn't working as much as taking a picture and sending it :O

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

chris6551

Reaction score
Ok I have a small problem, Im on the newest rom, and my voicemail is not picking up, it just continues to ring. anyone have any ideas, I have checked all of the threads and have found nothing on the topic. Any help would be great, thanks.

Rsswga

Reaction score
Ok I have a small problem, Im on the newest rom, and my voicemail is not picking up, it just continues to ring. anyone have any ideas, I have checked all of the threads and have found nothing on the topic. Any help would be great, thanks.

consider yourself blessed ..I hate voicemail

chris6551

Reaction score
Please Help

LOL, yeah I wish it was that simple, but I use my phone for business, and I need to be able to get my voicemail to work so I dont miss out on any work, lol.

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised

We aren't supporting outdated versions atm so you're questions would be better asked in the V6.X thread. I'm sure everyone on that thread will be able to help you out. It's not your fault guys, we should have unstuck this thread a week ago. Btw, if you're not on 6.4 you're missing out
icon10.gif

Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

Rsswga

Reaction score

LOL, yeah I wish it was that simple, but I use my phone for business, and I need to be able to get my voicemail to work so I dont miss out on any work, lol.

yes u do..I have never seen work this slow

chris6551

Reaction score

We aren't supporting outdated versions atm so you're questions would be better asked in the V6.X thread. I'm sure everyone on that thread will be able to help you out. It's not your fault guys, we should have unstuck this thread a week ago. Btw, if you're not on 6.4 you're missing out
icon10.gif

Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

yeah I am on the Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.4 Rom, and I also posted there as well, I was just hoping someone here might have a idea, but thanks for your help.