Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

Armyof2

Reaction score
What's new in 5.1? o-o

I know they were trying to fix the sync issue so not sure if this was an attempt at that...but 5.1 will be obsolete by the end of the weekend now that the new MIUI build came out of beta and they'll be porting that over soon.

corman324

Reaction score
not sure never used Cyanogen. but its not and actual android figure its the word "android" but i do know that MetickOne used it in his FRG22D Black'N'Blue bar ROM. so i guess its not too far fetched to believe its in this too...maybe its left over from that? lol i have no idea haha however it is much more enjoyable than the terrible red chinese screen i saw on v5.0, such an eyesore :p

just didnt know if anyone else was getting it too?

Armyof2

Reaction score
Being greeted by Chairman Mao everytime you turn your phone on doesn't give you a warm fuzzy feeling?

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Interesting little tidbit. The Android framework has built in wallpaper, boot animation and a bunch of other stuff just in case. What you guys are looking at is the Official Android boot animation. It's clean, simple and doesn't require any additional space to be taken up on your phone. If you want a different one, just place it in data or system and it will be overridden. We will put the MIUI boot animation back when it's their official one or a really nice beta one. At the moment they're getting uglier and uglier.

As far as a weekend build of the latest, we'll see. I don't know how busy Zen is or how quickly it will get translated but I have a little time over the next few days so I'll look into it.

Armyof2

Reaction score
Personally I'd just run the translation through google translate...I love some of the phrases that show up

-Grab about the sofa! !
-Bench bench! The top one!

corman324

Reaction score
eh, i like the blue "android" one. i was sad when i switched from BlackNBlue bar and i didnt have it anymore lol. now im happy again.
but i agree, the MIUI ones are not getting much better as they go along

and for the record Army, this is the animation im talking about:

Last edited:

fox_dye

Reaction score
What i would like to see is some wiz with bootanimations make us one that is like a spinning yin and yang that speeds up and turns into team d1 MIUI

Armyof2

Reaction score
eh, i like the blue "android" one. i was sad when i switched from BlackNBlue bar and i didnt have it anymore lol. now im happy again.
but i agree, the MIUI ones are not getting much better as they go along

and for the record Army, this is the animation im talking about:

yeah, that is the stock android animation...if there isn't any others loaded it does that...as m0 said they decided to leave the boot animation out for the time being until they choose one or miui puts out something prettier

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
here's a boot animation that has been made for the rom, not sure how much i like it but some may.

here's a picture and a download link for it...

bootanimation.gif

DOWNLOADLINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yz5fzj1hd5y1x6y
(UPDATED LINK WORKS FINE NOW!!!)

Last edited:

publicanimal

Reaction score
here's a boot animation that has been made for the rom, not sure how much i like it but some may.

here's a picture and a download link for it...

DOWNLOADLINK:

bootanimation.zip

Man, I really like that boot animation, thanks!

I updated to 5.1 earlier today. I just received a call from a number not in my contacts and instead of my phone ringtone I heard my notification ringtone (Facebook pop). Has anyone else experienced this? I'm curious if this was just a one-time random error or a bug with 5.1.

Last edited:

frostthejack

Reaction score
this is something i have been meaning to ask after miui comes out of beta and you guys start making your own fixes for it to work with the droid are you going to do an ota thing like the miui team is. it would be a nice addition to the miui backup app.

Armyof2

Reaction score
I know google translate kinda mixes up order of words because it translates word by word and doesn't really get the phrasing correct.. like it mixes up sentances when you translate from spanish because of how spanish is phrased almost backwards...just assumed this was similar to chinese...if i remember right chinese characters can't really be read by translating the individual chararacters..you have to take the sentance as a whole because the characters can change their meaning depending on how they are written (this could be BS i took one year of chinese in sr year of high school because i was sick of spanish and there was a hot asian girl i was dating in the class lol)