[!!OFFICIAL!! TEAM D1-MIUI]-10.15-v4.X Release

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Gingerbread sdk will be out this week. This is rumored to have parts of it. So I added the grg10 and android 3.0 stuff as an easter egg/joke. Its still sdk8 which is froyo. But yes gingerbread is out there which will be sdk9.

There is a debate on what version gingerbread will be. Some say 2.5 making honeybomb 3.0.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
I miss the Droid X video player and QuickOffice from the Droid2. Does anyone have the APKs for those?

triplecrown

Reaction score
I am having problems with the market. I try to start downloading my apps and it says "download unsuccessfull". I tried numerous apps and resulted with the same message. So I tried clearing data from the market and it still didn't work. I'm goin to try to wipe and reflash and see where that gets me.

TeeJayTM

Reaction score
Does this release fix the location issue? Sorry if this is already answered I'm at work and don't have time to search lol

illmatic636

Reaction score
Does this release fix the location issue? Sorry if this is already answered I'm at work and don't have time to search lol

Mine seems to work super fast now. With no GPS on.

But, lost voice recognition. :-(

Anyone else experience this problem? Or am I having a brain-fart?

triplecrown

Reaction score
I am having problems with the market. I try to start downloading my apps and it says "download unsuccessfull". I tried numerous apps and resulted with the same message. So I tried clearing data from the market and it still didn't work. I'm goin to try to wipe and reflash and see where that gets me.

So reflashing didn't really work for me. I tried to download Titanium Backup and it started to download but only at like 5 kbs/second. It then paused in the middle of it and then said "download unsuccessfull" again. Tried a couple other apps and none of them will download.

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

So reflashing didn't really work for me. I tried to download Titanium Backup and it started to download but only at like 5 kbs/second. It then paused in the middle of it and then said "download unsuccessfull" again. Tried a couple other apps and none of them will download.

market works fine here. if you have problems format system/data/cache also sd-ext if you have an ext partition on your sdcard through clockwork recovery . make sure not to do sdcard :)

triplecrown

Reaction score

market works fine here. if you have problems format system/data/cache also sd-ext if you have an ext partition on your sdcard through clockwork recovery . make sure not to do sdcard :)

I did try to wipe data/factory reset and reflash. I'll see where this gets me. Thanks for the help.

revenge8

Reaction score
what issues are left on the rom?

can you download any type file using this rom ?

read the OP for known issues...

...giving this version a shot now, hopefully its plays nice with my droid.

hoppermi

Reaction score

Mine seems to work super fast now. With no GPS on.

But, lost voice recognition. :-(

Anyone else experience this problem? Or am I having a brain-fart?

Did you download voice search?

naflsh

Reaction score
wont ring when locked

So I did everything, flashed as new and my phone silents all ring/vibration when locked. Works fine when unlocked any ideas.

Daft-H

Reaction score
android version 3.0.1 and build number GRG10? i know i can just change the build.prop to whatever but why does it say that? sorry if this has already been answered