[!!OFFICIAL!! TEAM D1-MIUI]-10.15-v4.X Release

Reaction score
I love how the first page of post ask questions that are all answered in Zens post. READ AND YOU SHALL ACHIEVE! Jesus...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

azpilot

Reaction score
Working fine so far -

1. A few FC with root explorer when in the media, ringtones area that never happened before
2. Can't select the Droid sound as MMS notification
3. Wireless tether not found in Market

Not sure this is anything, but gallery is taking forever to load up, nothing any different than before but its SLOWWWW now for some reason..

I want to clarify the gallery slow issue a bit more, its when selecting wallpaper from the gallery that it seems to really hang and be slow

eggsped

Reaction score
I'm on V4 with the 99complete line added and all but location and car dock appears to be working fine, no force closes and negligible lag. I don't group text or use FB so I can't confirm that functionality.

Is there any good reason I should update? As usual I'm torn between two competing philosophies, if it ain't broke don't fix it and if it ain't broke fix it until it needs to be fixed. I generally opt for the latter and that's what I'm leaning toward now.

Thanks

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
group texting does not FC for me on 3.999 mod over ss4.8.

Personally there is no reason to update until a thread is posted that says.

MIUI-Stable (no fc's, everything works, you can use any kernel, themes available)

when that day comes...THEN ill flash the update.

on the otherhand...do a nandroid backup...flash the new one. If you dont like it..go back

eggsped

Reaction score

MIUI-Stable (no fc's, everything works, you can use any kernel, themes available)

on the otherhand...do a nandroid backup...flash the new one. If you dont like it..go back

Normally no big deal but I hate wiping and reinstalling apps. I like the stable line but don't theme or OC and have never installed a 3rd party kernel.

azpilot

Reaction score
Yea Chevy's kernel boot loops but so far everything in the ROM is working just fine with the exception of FB sync that I don't care about. Seems to be speedy enough I can live without the kernel installed. Pretty happy with it so far.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Normally no big deal but I hate wiping and reinstalling apps. I like the stable line but don't theme or OC and have never installed a 3rd party kernel.

well hey..if you dont like other kernels/themes/or overclock your phone...then miui v4.xxx is for you! Apparently it doesnt like them either.

Personally I want to be able to monitor my temps, as well as underclock my phone with screen off to save a bunch of battery. As you may know...the stock kernel in miui is overclocked to 800 as long as the cpu light isnt lit in the notification bar.

Id prefer to have temp profiles to throttle back if my temps get high...as well as save battery...which is why I prefer other kernels and setcpu.

zen said you can restore APPS via TI, just not system data, etc.

XXXLogic

Reaction score
I was able to restore sms, mms, bookmarks, call log, alarms without issue.

edit: also there is still one thing that is chinese..i believe its the built in file explorer. under settings apps all, on the very bottom

anton_spaz

Reaction score
Wiped Apps/Cache
Wiped System
Installed 4.11

* Location works. The News & Weather widget found my location in less than a second.

* Market isn't trying to download the Apps I had prior (3.3). I wish it did. Luckily I had AppBrain updated

* No FCs after rebooting. (None at all so far!)

* Why does About say Android 3.0.1 Build GRG10 ?

Very nice and stable so far! :)

killjoylm1

Reaction score
I'm thinking that this is not a bug in MIUI, but my touchscreen is dead! It is a sad day for my phone and I'm not sure if I will get a droid 1 or droid 2 if I can get it back to factory before I return it so that I can get the warranty not to be voided. Hopefully, no one else has had this happen, but I'm sure it is a hardware issue.:icon_ nono2:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
everything is working fine. I only get FC's when I send a group text message. I had the same problem before. :icon_eek:

Icculus760

Reaction score
GREAT ROM -- THANKS FOR KEEPING IT UPDATED!

I only ran into one minor issue, but I reported it on the google code page because, well, you know, that's where issues with this ROM should be posted!

THANKS AGAIN TO THE WHOLE TEAM!

Now when is v5 based on the new MIUI version which doesn't actually come out for another 2 days going to be done?
:icon_censored:

illmatic636

Reaction score
Holy Cow! Yet another release from China? This UI is growing and maturing at an alarming rate.

I jump in it.

hoppermi

Reaction score
It isn't possible that MIUI has a copy of gingerbread for the N1 is it?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk