Official Swype is available for ICS and the G-Nex now

daudi81

Reaction score
Weird - I think I like it better on the lower res screens (my old Tbolt). The buttons are bigger and mistakes happen less often. On the nexus everything seems so tiny and my fat fingers are still pretty accurate, but I still make mistakes often. Whereas on the Tbolt, I RARELY ever made a mistake, especially with autocorrect etc.

pjkump

Reaction score
One thing that really bugs me is the English to Spanish button. Wish there was a way to turn it off.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
As far as the English to Spanish button goes, you can't get rid of it, but you can render it useless, at least. If you are having issues with accidentally hitting it and changing the language to Spanish. Just go to the Swype settings in Language and Input and go to Language Options. Uncheck Spanish as an option. Now at least you won't accidentally change languages mid-type. :p

pjkump

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the tip! I looked but must have missed that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jrjordan

Reaction score
Don't like the speech to text...

Yes, I don't like the Dragon Dictation either. It does not "type in" the words as you speak like the stock speech to text. It only "types in" all the text when you are done speaking all the words. Don't like that at all, but that is about the only think I don't like.

cleevis

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on language. Hated that. Especially after having a few. Lol

Briankbl

Reaction score
Yes, I don't like the Dragon Dictation either. It does not "type in" the words as you speak like the stock speech to text. It only "types in" all the text when you are done speaking all the words. Don't like that at all, but that is about the only think I don't like.

Typing in the words as you speak is just visual flair...eye candy. Dragon Dictation is much much much more accurate.

zach9009

Reaction score
Hey I have tried several times to register and it will not show a box to check saying u agree to terms and conditions. But it says I have to to download and it is saying I need to fill in all required fields. Plz help is there something I am missing.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey I have tried several times to register and it will not show a box to check saying u agree to terms and conditions. But it says I have to to download and it is saying I need to fill in all required fields. Plz help is there something I am missing.

You can't do it from your phone. I had the same issue doing it on my Nexus. I went to a computer and was able to register easily.

dvivino

Reaction score
I did everything from my phone last night and now using Skype to type this message.pretty cool