Official STOCK 901 Update Thread (No Rooting Discussions)

deduct

Reaction score
Have you moved download to sd card-ext. I had to download another file managing app to apply my updates. I use es file explorer. You have to move update file from phone memory to sd card before you can access it through stock recovery. Hah! While posting this i had data drop! 901 is not perfect. But, it is a lot better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

wilboy

Reaction score
Sorry, I must be slow because I see your post #6 but I don't see where you say how to keep it from changing the name when you save the link to your phone.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
No need to change the name,like aaf709 copy it to your sd card ext. and flash it using stock recovery.

Bionic4Ever

Reaction score
Yes, I did do that. And when I went into stock recovery I get an error message stating verification signature failed. Installation aborted.

Bionic4Ever

Reaction score
Now am I long pressing on the link in post 6 and saving to phone or am I just clicking on the link and then being taken to mediafile and downloading through that?

wilboy

Reaction score
Yes, I did do that. And when I went into stock recovery I get an error message stating verification signature failed. Installation aborted.

What system are you in nor your kernel?Can you show us your kenel, baseband radio and webtop versions?

OR...are using bootstrap?

Last edited:

wilboy

Reaction score
Now am I long pressing on the link in post 6 and saving to phone or am I just clicking on the link and then being taken to mediafile and downloading through that?

Yap,your downloading it.....wait,what are you flashing awhile ago?I am confused!

Bionic4Ever

Reaction score
Willboy I did exactly that and still get the error message...

Bionic4Ever

Reaction score
OK, if I'm downloading it through mediafile its not working for me. Says download unsuccessful.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

I would say the latter. It looks like you're saving the link's image, rather than the download itself.

Oh ha, sorry.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

No harm, no foul. They were good suggestions. :)

Last edited:

wilboy

Reaction score
OK, if I'm downloading it through mediafile its not working for me. Says download unsuccessful.

Okay are you at home?You can download it using your computer,after the download..connect your USB and then switch your USB to USB Mass Storage mode..

Bionic4Ever

Reaction score
I'm using kernel 2.6.35.7 and webtop Webtop WT-1.3.0-108_DBN-21 and Build 5.5.1_84_DBN-62

Bionic4Ever

Reaction score
I am at home but funny thing is I sold my computer because I haven't been using it and have just been using my bionic for all things computer related... Lol