[OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room

wvdroidman

Reaction score
why doesn't the specs list cdma? Will this phone eventually make it to verizon?

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I agree CK! This thing almost seems too amazing. I do have to wonder how often I would use some of the features but sure does look like fun.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
air gesture is awesome, I love that. The smart scroll is killer as well. Just those 2 are something you will use everyday. The handfree stuff/Bluettooth is really nice as well. I can't wait to have those features when driving. I'll use these features everyday

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
why doesn't the specs list cdma? Will this phone eventually make it to verizon?

Verizon will get it. They just have to submit it through their own special testing to see how many verizon logos they can put on the phone. We can expect like the note 2 the s4 will have the verizon logo on the home button as well.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Verizon will get it. They just have to submit it through their own special testing to see how many verizon logos they can put on the phone. We can expect like the note 2 the s4 will have the verizon logo on the home button as well.
There's not a lot of space to put that logo on the button so here's to hoping they won't do that. They could shrink it down but hopefully they will just surpass that and leave it on the back. Long shot yes, but you never know.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
The other feature that's pretty slick is the translator...and wireless charging..no cable needed. I'm not eligible until August...dammit...

BzB

Reaction score
my line upgrade is ready and waiting. i could use it on the htc one, which is a nice looking phone, but i don't buy my devices based on looks since i put a case on all my phones anyway. specs are mostly a wash, but the overall feature set on the sg4 is what i really want. hopefully we get a confirmed release date soon so i know how long i have to wait. :)

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Kinda digg'n what I've read about the S4. Ready for a new toy as my ASUS TF700 tablet is now old news :) Was holding out for Jelly Bean on my Bionic, but I am ready for an upgrade. Anxiously waiting!

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
S4 will most likely get Key Lime Pie..the next os iteration...whatever that is..