Official Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specs List

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
States losing millions isn't.
State makes less. Cuts spending. State raises other taxes on me.
It would be cheaper to just pay sales taxes.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

JRatliff

Reaction score
So I preordered mine from Samsung. I did have to pay tax. But Verizon was going to charge me tax on the whole $960 since they were giving you the money back as a credit later. Samsung only charged me tax on the discounted $535 price which is more fair. Also the Verizon trade in was only 50% off for newer phones with a 35% and 25% tier for older phones. Samsung gave me full $425 off for an S5!

As an aside I'm not against taxes in general but I pay so much income tax to the state already I'll take my few bucks savings when I can get it!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
OK I can not confirm that this is actually my new Note 8 BUT at 3:30 this morning I was sent a message saying my order was now complete. I received a notice from FedEx that I had a package sent from Memphis, TN overnight to be delivered Tuesday by 8:00pm. It must be signed for. I just went to The Verizon website where it stated my new order had been shipped and the tracking number matched the FedEx number. I also have now had my credit card charged. If all this is not a dream or the wrong phone I will be sorely disappointed!

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
OK I can not confirm that this is actually my new Note 8 BUT at 3:30 this morning I was sent a message saying my order was now complete. I received a notice from FedEx that I had a package sent from Memphis, TN overnight to be delivered Tuesday by 8:00pm. It must be signed for. I just went to The Verizon website where it stated my new order had been shipped and the tracking number matched the FedEx number. I also have now had my credit card charged. If all this is not a dream or the wrong phone I will be sorely disappointed!

now I am going to be mad if at$t waits until the 12th to ship theirs.

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pre-orders at Sam's say they expect them on the 15th.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

boidsonly

Reaction score
Wait for a sale on eBay with no taxes. I bought the wife a new unlocked S8 for $574 shipped to the house and used her S6 SIM card. Piece of cake. Works perfect on T-Mobile.
Impatience gets you every time...;)

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Wait for a sale on eBay with no taxes. I bought the wife a new unlocked S8 for $574 shipped to the house and used her S6 SIM card. Piece of cake. Works perfect on T-Mobile.
Impatience gets you every time...;)

thats for sure but still it is nice to be one of the first ones to get a newly released device