Official Release Date is the 15th

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's far from confirmed. The stores say it but it has not been admitted to by corporate.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Both of my local Verizon corporate stores tell me that they have the demo unit, but have not received their for sale units yet. I don't know if they are telling me the truth or lying so that customers don't beg them to sell one.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's far from confirmed. The stores say it but it has not been admitted to by corporate.
well 99% of the leaks say 15th so thats where im leaning as well. my hopes arnt up though, that went out long ago.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
My hopes are dead. They have till january to release for me. if they dont i will be waiting till april or when ever the 2nd gen dual cores/quads start coming. I will just start my dinc2 back up(my all time favorite phone EVER), and wait.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
My hopes are dead. They have till january to release for me. if they dont i will be waiting till april or when ever the 2nd gen dual cores/quads start coming. I will just start my dinc2 back up(my all time favorite phone EVER), and wait.
Its a battle of which one comes out first for me the D4 or the nexus. Fate is fate and clearly the nexus was suppose to come out before but it didnt and im really digging the d4. If they want me to get a nexus they will release it before the D4, i need a new phone and those are my only 2 liked options.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Its a battle of which one comes out first for me the D4 or the nexus. Fate is fate and clearly the nexus was suppose to come out before but it didnt and im really digging the d4. If they want me to get a nexus they will release it before the D4, i need a new phone and those are my only 2 liked options.

I agree with you, just to much new tech coming out nowadays to be holding on to a product. doesnt make any sense.

The D4 does look to be really nice, but seems like its just going to be a razr slimmed down a little. plus you cant help but to remember the whole bootloader situation.

DJNight

Reaction score
Well the 15th is my 10th anniversary so I am hoping that I can get myself a nice anniversary present to play with... of course this will be a problem when I am fiddling with my new phone all night instead of paying attention to my wife.. but she will understand... I hope haha.

Here's to hoping...:pint: my D1 is soooo dead. volume increases constantly, slower than death, battery life is shot and all my innocase clips are broken so it's starting to get beat up. :popped out: