Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If you've got tracking numbers from amazon, I suggest going directly to USPS or whatever carrier they shipped through and tracking them there. I got more up-to-date and detailed info that way for one of mine.

The other one said it was shipped since Wednesday or Friday of last week, but gave me no tracking info anywhere. Yesterday, USPS had it listed as "Pre-shipment," then it suddenly showed up at a Post Office not far from here during the night/early morning and is now scheduled for delivery today, so even USPS doesn't always have a handle on what's going on if that's how they shipped yours.

In my case, one of them originally shipped DHL, but they don't deliver here. They hand off to USPS. I was able to track using the number given by Amazon on USPS though.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
One has tracking information, the other doesn't. I'll have to see if the USPS website shows me more

Sent from my Nexus 6P

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I went with a cheap $8 hard plastic shell (that doesn't cover the buttons) and a glass screen protector.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Shouldn't take as much protection.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I went with two cases in case I didn't like the cheap one. I also went with the intelliarmor that BK suggested.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Same here. I'm actually kinda digging the Supcase, but I wasn't sure I'd like it. I also wasn't sure I'll like the clear Spigen either, but @mach330's pictures give me hope. If nothing else, it doesn't look to be as bulky at the corners as the Supcase. I don't mind the extra protection, but I wouldn't mind the corners being just a tad slimmer.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Got my Spigen clear TPU. I thought I was going to hate it since I'm not a fan of clear. Just needed something temporary. But I kinda like it. The sides are rubber TPU so it's grippy. I think I'll keep it now.

View attachment 75776
View attachment 75777

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Have a similar case on my nexus 6, great for if you want to show off a skin and still keep your phone protected.

Sent from my Nexus 6

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Got my Spigen clear TPU. I thought I was going to hate it since I'm not a fan of clear. Just needed something temporary. But I kinda like it. The sides are rubber TPU so it's grippy. I think I'll keep it now.

View attachment 75776
View attachment 75777

I just got this case in the mail, if it's the Ultra Hybrid.

I cannot take a screen shot with this case. If I hold the power & volume down long enough, the volume increases.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
How many cases did you buy? You could get a brand new phone by the time you're done.

mach330

Reaction score
I just got this case in the mail, if it's the Ultra Hybrid.

I cannot take a screen shot with this case. If I hold the power & volume down long enough, the volume increases.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
Oh that sux. It's the first thing I tried. I have no issues taking screenshot.

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
How many cases did you buy? You could get a brand new phone by the time you're done.
Just 2. Wanted to increase the odds that I'd like at least one of them.

Oh that sux. It's the first thing I tried. I have no issues taking screenshot.

That's good to know. I'll have to try again when I get home from work. It was sitting in the mailbox and it's only 40 here, so maybe it was a bit more stiff that it would be in the house and/or in my pocket.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just 2. Wanted to increase the odds that I'd like at least one of them.

That's good to know. I'll have to try again when I get home from work. It was sitting in the mailbox and it's only 40 here, so maybe it was a bit more stiff that it would be in the house and/or in my pocket.

Actually that is good to know. Let's face it, the temperature is not going to get any warmer (overall) as we are approaching the colder part of the year. If 40 degrees in a mailbox is causing issues then what will happen when you get into the 30s, 20s, and teens. Yeah, seems like I personally may have to avoid cases that do not separate the power from the volume keys.

edit:
looks like it does separate volume from power. Hmmm why is this now an issue with the 6P and not with the 6?