Official Martial Arts Thread

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fight/teach muay Thai. I travel to Thailand to train/fight once a year, my gym just opened a second permanent location in Bangkok, Khanomtom 62. I train Jui-jitsu off and on, but my heart is with muay Thai. I supplement training with Crossfit.

More promotion lol: Tampa Muay Thai | Fitness Tampa, Mixed Martial Arts Tampa, Personal Trainer Tampa, Karate, Jiu jitsu, MMA Training, 808 N Howard Ave Tampa, FL 33606, (813) 393-8390

I just fought last weekend in Atlanta. I lost but was a very fun fight! I sure earned that money! Be sure to check us out if you ever in Tampa.

How long have you been in Tampa? I think i have heard of you from another source in Orlando.
And the fights in Atlanta? Where are they? I just moved to GA...and im only an hr away from the "A".

what side of the state are you on? if you are S or SW of atl, i can point you toward some good dojos around here..

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Shotokan (Tiger never sleeps) , and Taekwondo , Jeet Kune do , was my favorite , but never got to study it .

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the gracie place right now.. kids class. Adults start in a bit, I might join in.. there is always a gi in my car for just such an occasion. ;)