[Official] Liberty Gingerbread Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

smccloud

Reaction score
Ok,
Did a data wipe today to start over (and hopefully fix the battery life issues I was having). For some reason none of my accounts can sync their calendars. I know there was a fix for this in the nightlies section of the Liberty Toolbox, but I don't see it anymore?

Logcat sent as well.

Also, on .7

Last edited:

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
On the forums. The 3 that I found (i've been doing a lot of looking) are ArcticSliceGB, OreoSliceGB and storm Shadow ultimate (dx), but it works on d2. ArcticSliceGB is really nice. I was getting sooo tired of the yellow and plain dialer. I'm liking the blue. Plus its 90 degrees here today and my phone makes me feel cooler haha

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

I have been liking the storm shadow ultimate myself. I did add in a little bit of blue though.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
In mm? The reason I did Arctic is because of the blue. If I can flash storm Shadow and add some blue in mm, i'm down!

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
In mm? The reason I did Arctic is because of the blue. If I can flash storm Shadow and add some blue in mm, i'm down!

You probably could use metamorph (though i thin i keep seeing threads saying it has issues with D@'s and GB), I actually the UOT Kitchen. I replaced the battery icon and added sone blue accents to the popups and the notificatoin pulldown. I also Am using the DarkEdge Blue theme for ADW.

Here are a couple of things i did:
snap20110608_161815.png

snap20110608_161823.png

(the blue is the highlight press color)
snap20110608_162433.png

snap20110608_161939.png

I am also using the Nexus Live wallpaper with "blue sholes" theme over "carbon fiber."

I really wanted to put the honeybread icons at the top but I have grown to like the white bar, and they are only for black. I did a version with the honeycomb notification bar and honey bread that looked nice, I might do that one again, but I like the icons that came with this one.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would love to check out the screen shots but they're not showing up on my phone (the ones you posted).

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Weird (they aren't on mine either). I will look into it.

Sent from my Storm Shadow LGBD2 @ 1.21 Gigawatts!

wawzat

Reaction score
I haven't seen a fix for the calendar bug that works for me. I've tried every permutation of aosp and blur in customizer. If I have either aosp or blur email installed, the calendar won't sync. No email is the only thing that works for me.

Micro23

Reaction score
Magically my cal synced last night somehow... so I don't know whats up with that. I didn't do or change anything!

Lately I have been having tons of problems. Wireless not working reliably and 3g simply dropping connections all the time and or all together. Have to reboot to fix.

Really having bad luck with this rom, strange because it's always been great for me.

Full restore's wipes etc... no help.

smccloud

Reaction score
I am having absolutely horrible battery life. Even tried to uninstalling everything and I still burned through 50% of my battery in 3 hours (didn't even touch the phone in that time).

Micro23

Reaction score
I was having the exact same issue, took two wipes and a hell of a lot of settings changes and messing around then it finally stopped doing it. Never found the cause.

I literally lost 50% battery in about 2 hours for two days straight

I just dont understand why I'm having so many problems lately.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
50% drop and without using it? Like in standby? Wow that sucks. My battery drains but because I use it heavy. Standby would probably give me 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.