[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

xelhandroid

Reaction score
THANKS!!!

I hate to be a pain. With regard to the patch to be deleted. What is it named and where is it located?

Is it the patchd2.zip?

Should we also delete the Liberty2.0.1D2.zip as well?

JerryB

Reaction score
Two issues:

1) Market is only partially working. I can open, search for apps and download fine but whenever I try and browse any categories it forces close. This is on stock and with Ultimate Droid theme. I tried clearing cache and fixing permissions but still issue. I flashed Rubix ROM and market seems to work fine but would rather use Liberty of course.

2) For some reason on UD theme I am unable to change battery icon.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

xelhandroid

Reaction score
It's still the D2 patch on the patch via the Liberty 2.0 Toolbox.

Should we wait a while so Jimmy can upload the proper one?

I am pretty sure the ROM is still the D2 ROM as well. If the main build being sent to the phones via the toolbox is for the D2, we DX users are going to be screwed even if the patch is correct.

Any direction?

FYI - I ran the patch again and got the D2 version again.

I can try redownloading the ROM fresh and then run the patch. Would that be better?

kilahimm

Reaction score
I'm going to put this out there for people who are having trouble getting the correct download from the toolbox, if this is not the preferred method Mod please remove this post.

You can access some of the files directly from: -snip-

You'll need to reboot into bootstrap from the toolbox and flash the zips as you would any other.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Please don't report bugs with Liberty if you've already applied a theme. Chances are, the problem is related to the theme. This thread is for issues relating to stock Liberty.

Anyone who is having issues on 2.0.1 after applying the patch, I'd recommend going into the toolbox and re-downloading the patch made for your phone. After doing so, I'd recommend flashing the entire 2.0.1 rom without a data wipe and see if your issues are resolved.

Both toolboxes on the market are the exact same. So after installing the rom, if you didn't grab the donate version, grab the free one. We are no longer including the toolbox with the ROM as we want people to be notified of updates (via market).

xelhandroid

Reaction score
dl'd the patch for dx....working now thx guys!!!

Jrobi,

I used the donate version of Liberty Toolbox and I keep getting the D2 ROM and the D2 patch. There is NO listing for a DX patch.

Can you help me out because I see no other way of getting the DX version for my phone.

xelhandroid

Reaction score
Ok, I downloaded the free Liberty Toolbox and within that file there is a DX patch. GOOD!

BUT, BUT, BUT, the orignal ROM is still labeled D2. Will this affect phone operation on the DX or does the ROM itself work on BOTH the DX and D2 handsets?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Ok, I downloaded the free Liberty Toolbox and within that file there is a DX patch. GOOD!

BUT, BUT, BUT, the orignal ROM is still labeled D2. Will this affect phone operation on the DX or does the ROM itself work on BOTH the DX and D2 handsets?

You should re-download the 2.0.1 full rom and install it, without data wipe - to be sure you are on the right version for the right phone.

jrobi25

Reaction score
Everything seems to be working fine with oreoslice....but with mysterious beast, gmail force closes everytime...I installed using toolbox and then again manually....same problem. Xel...there is a patch in toolbox donate that says patch for DX ,only if you tried to install the patch on 4/7....everything works fine now except the gmail issue with some themes

Attachments

• 1302218348390.jpg
    1302218348390.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 147

travis2861

Reaction score
Aggravation

Getting permission denied when i try and download anything from the rom manager and it's really annoying please help me somebody.

2.0.1 Liberty
Donate Version of Toolbox

travis2861

Reaction score
brb climbing my house to jump off it. FML.

ty.

*Edit* Still getting the force close issue even after applying the fix, any suggestions?

travis2861

Reaction score
Everytime i try to open Overclocking, Schedular, Sysctl Config I get an FC.